All I know is... The Cowboys can play with the Pats

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1735806 said:
Cleveland played them closer then you did.

I see you found the time to come out of your room after crying for the last 24 hours. If the reason you came out is because you felt Cleveland did a better job than we did, then I suggest you go back to your cave. You got completely obliterated.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1735806 said:
Cleveland played them closer then you did.

Cleveland did play them closer than we did.......but Washington played them farther than we did........BOING! BOING! BOING!:skins: :skins: :skins:

burmafrd

Reaction score
Did Cleveland lead in the 3rd qtr? When did they score their last points?
Pathetic skins troll.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
burmafrd;1736084 said:
Did Cleveland lead in the 3rd qtr? When did they score their last points?
Pathetic skins troll.

In comparison to our game, they (the Skins) were light years away........It's like comparing the success of Ryan Leaf to that of John Elway

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1736083 said:
Cleveland did play them closer than we did.......but Washington played them farther than we did........BOING! BOING! BOING!:skins: :skins: :skins:

I gotta say... that was a clever way of showing one extreme to the other.... I am not sure the troll will understand it though or be abe to read it for that matter..... you know, trying to read the screen while eyes are STILL glassy from the salty tears in his eyes :laugh2:

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
YoMick;1736366 said:
I gotta say... that was a clever way of showing one extreme to the other.... I am not sure the troll will understand it though or be abe to read it for that matter..... you know, trying to read the screen while eyes are STILL glassy from the salty tears in his eyes :laugh2:

I just wonder if they actually watched the game after the 1st half.......I'm going to check to see if the crime and suicide rate went up after the game in Maryland, D.C, Virginia, Washington, etc....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1736373 said:
I just wonder if they actually watched the game after the 1st half.......I'm going to check to see if the crime and suicide rate went up after the game in Maryland, D.C, Virginia, Washington, etc....

They are not "fandom" enough to watch game after 2nd half LOL

While you are checking to see if the crime/suicide rate went up... also check to see how far the TV rating went down after first 4 TD's by Pats LMAO

"beat them like a red headed stepchild" - Sorry Jason Garrett LOL
"beat them like they owned them"

"beat them like they knew what plays were coming" :eek: screech....:eek: screech....:eek: screech....:eek: screech....

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
TheCount;1734076 said:
I'm not sure of anything. Let's see how we do against the three division rivals coming up. I've seen too many Cowboy teams self destruct after the bye to get all cocky now.

The fact that the Commanders got their butts whooped more than we got our butts whooped isn't much to hang your hat on. The only thing that matters is they got an L.

Not to mention the Pats were playing in their own stadium.

The Cowboys have one more easy game on their schedule this year, and that is the Jets in 4 weeks. Two games against Philly, two against the Skins, one against the Giants, and the NFC Championship preview, the Packers. Carolina may be totally beat up by the time Dallas plays them, and Detroit won't be an easy game. 12 and 4 will be a realistic record. The Giants have away games against Detroit and Chicago. They could also finish 12-4.

These next three games will say a lot about the season's success.