Video: All of Dak's incompletions

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Funny.dak haters complain but never come up with a solution
All they need to do is go back to the short passes and screens and let dak hand the ball off. That's what got him the job. He's no Russell Wilson or Tom Brady. He's the short bus driver. Get him back behind the wheel short passing and he will be fine. No need to be able to read coverage, just dink and donk it down the field.

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
Really, Greg??? Did you see how many throws Darnold was badly throwing behind his receivers, but his receivers were making miraculous catches for him???

Dak throws 1... just 1 throw slightly off target, which his sucky spoiled receivers fail to catch, yet Dak gets blasted as the worst passer in the whole league, yet Darnold gets praised as the next coming of Aaron Rodgers by the likes of you???

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Talk about hypocrisy at its best... with an obvious agenda. SMH
Post of the day

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the exact problem with posters.

Dallas has lost three in a row and is in free fall, but all they care about is protecting the QB.

No one cares about the number of incompletions, you should be worried about the only number that counts, 3-3 and a first place showdown with Philadelphia.
I wish our o-line and the blind officials cared about protecting our QB.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Looking at it only 7, 9, and 11 are really on him. That said he has a tendency to throw high. I don't know if they are coaching him to do that or it's just his inaccuracy but you see over and over again the WR's jumping up to catch the ball. It seems to me that would make it harder than if the ball was thrown lower.

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
All they need to do is go back to the short passes and screens and let dak hand the ball off. That's what got him the job. He's no Russell Wilson or Tom Brady. He's the short bus driver. Get him back behind the wheel short passing and he will be fine. No need to be able to read coverage, just dink and donk it down the field.
Short passes? Did you even watched the first 3 games?

Ken

Reaction score
Clueless.

Dak had the 7th highest qbr in the league yesterday missing weapons and getting his head kicked in.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Some of those were just drops, but our hero also needs to stop throwing the ball high or behind receivers when they’re running.

Some of the passes were tough ones to catch. Not going to argue that.

But some of them are also ones you expect a receiver to make.

I like Gallup. Think he has a bright future ahead of him. Most of those passes are ones he catches. Idk what was happening to him yesterday.

Ken

Reaction score
Looking at it only 7, 9, and 11 are really on him. That said he has a tendency to throw high. I don't know if they are coaching him to do that or it's just his inaccuracy but you see over and over again the WR's jumping up to catch the ball. It seems to me that would make it harder than if the ball was thrown lower.
Inaccuracy..lol

Is this going to ever die?

Literally is the best in the league down the field right now..has the least amount of bad throws in the league and is top 3 in completion percentage...

Please...let this narrative die already.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Some of the passes were tough ones to catch. Not going to argue that.

But some of them are also ones you expect a receiver to make.

I like Gallup. Think he has a bright future ahead of him. Most of those passes are ones he catches. Idk what was happening to him yesterday.

Gallup had zero drops in the redzone his entire college career.

He's battled drops both years so far. I don't get it.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Inaccuracy..lol

Is this going to ever die?

Literally is the best in the league down the field right now..has the least amount of bad throws in the league and is top 3 in completion percentage...

Please...let this narrative die already.

Look at my posts. I love Dak and I support the guy but you have to admit if you look at those passes (and others this year) that he has a trend of making the WR's jump for the ball. I said above it may be the way they are coaching him but I still don't think it is an easy ball to catch for the WR thrown a foot above them. If it's not how he is coached then what would you call it?

Ken

Reaction score
Look at my posts. I love Dak and I support the guy but you have to admit if you look at those passes (and others this year) that he has a trend of making the WR's jump for the ball. I said above it may be the way they are coaching him but I still don't think it is an easy ball to catch for the WR thrown a foot above them. If it's not how he is coached then what would you call it?
I would call it playing football.

Not every pass is going to be between the numbers. These wr's are professionals..they should be able to lift their hands up and catch the ball.

Inaccuracy is missing wr's by throwing it and the wr not having any chance to catch it. I saw that all day long yesterday.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Some posters on this forum never fail to amaze me with the stupid stuff they post. Anyone saying Dak had plenty of time on all his passes, simply didn't watch the game, or are absolutely clueless about football. Dak may not be the elite QB some think he is, but he certainly isn't a bench warmer like the biggest idiot on the board said. He is a pretty good QB capable of winning games when the rest of the team does their job. Don't go saying,"A real QB can win the game all by himself." That's BS, and anyone who has ever played football past Pop Warner knows it.
Dak may not be the best QB in the league... but I know enough about football to realize Dak isn't the biggest problem on this team right now either.
I also know, if Dak left this team, some of you would need to find a new forum, because 100% of your posts are about how bad Dak is.

black label

Reaction score
Use coherent sentences please
giphy.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
You clearly have NO idea how QBR is calculated.

You clearly have no idea how basic math works. Efficiency of a QB can clearly go up in softer coverages that are meant to keep everything inside and run time off the clock.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Why in the blue hell do the receivers jump for nothing on this team?

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
So the OP posts all of Dak's incompletions (12 out of 40 passes thrown)...here is the hater's chance to show video evidence of all of Dak's supposed shortcomings...to point out all of the throws that show how horrible of a QB Dak supposedly is...to point out how high, or low or off target all these throws are with actual evidence...and not just their usual hot-take, opinionated nonsense...

And yet not a one of you haters have pointed out how "utterly below average" Dak is based on this video?
That alone shows how much each of you are full of BS.

To be clear:
Video - 2,3,4,5,6,8 (complete drops)
Video - 1 (pressure), 10 (miscommunication) 12 (great defense)
Video - 7,9,11 (throws on Dak)

Literally 3 throws out of 40 --for a QB down 2 starting WRs and 2 starting LTs-- is what any sensible fan could take issue with. A whopping 7.5% of his attempts were off-target...You moronic haters need to get a grip.

Cydios

Reaction score
The issue is deeper than Dak. This was the same lame BS people used to say about Romo and are now everyone is like "Romo for HC" and the reason why Garrett won't be fired (this year) is because the other coaches are worse.. thia begins with leadership.. not excluding Jerry.

Reactions: G2

khiladi

Reaction score

Wait for the fourth quarter after the opposing defense gets exhausted from feeding Zeke and have him become ‘clutch’ again be dinning and dunking down the field. Sprinkle on a couple of RPOs into FG range.

we even saw remnants of that last night again, when they fed Zeke 9 of 12 times to start the third and march all the way up the field. Dak was hardly pressured the whole second half contrary to popular belief.