All-Pro and Pro Bowl LT Tyron Smith is unlikely to return!

ShiningStar

Reaction score
everyone who complained, moaned and wanted to move on from Tyron are going to miss him next year. Dak is really going to miss him next year. this team is much worse with Tyron at left tackle. looks like next year is an all out year instead of an all in year to me.
is this like saying we need a HOF TE to win the SB? because we dont have one and we went as far as when we had one.

Do you even read what you write?

J_Allen

Reaction score
I doubt this is true. They're just trying to create attention. He'll be back.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
It would be in high interest to keep him. Drafting another player is fine, but we need them to learn for a year. We don't have exactly a top 5 pick in the draft. Doubt Jerry wants to spend money in FA he is as cheap as can be.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Dumb Move. I always can tell how little knowledge one has by their lust to get rid of older players, for new scrubs. Alright then I ve heard one of the Cowboys content creators say

this and I'm in agreement. Screw it ! I've actually lived long enough to see myself become what I despise. Let's go negative !!! Front office sucks , the coaches suck the team sucks . Let's blow this trash up !!!!

Although I must ask, if they can't win with these players, what makes you guys think that they can build a new team, with new players, and succeed ???? YOU DON'T GET RID OF PLAYERS UNTIL YOU HAVE

THEIR REPLACMENT! DAMN !!!!!!!!

birdwells1

Reaction score
So the pain we feel when he's out with an injury will now be experienced every game. Whether you think he's too much of an injury risk or too expensive, he's absence will be felt.

If the plan was to rebuild or retool and pseudo punt on 2024, then that makes sense to move on. If we're going to insist on resigning Dak, then Dak should be taking a pay cut to afford Tyron.
I agree with everything you said except Dak's money has nothing to do with Tyron's money. The Joneses have some fans convinced of this "pie" theory when no other team operates this way. The Joneses do that to convince fans that players are responsible for other players not being here.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Just another HOF talent to be wasted by Jerry’s loser organization. Nothing to see here.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Dumb Move. I always can tell how little knowledge one has by their lust to get rid of older players, for new scrubs. Alright then I ve heard one of the Cowboys content creators say

this and I'm in agreement. Screw it ! I've actually lived long enough to see myself become what I despise. Let's go negative !!! Front office sucks , the coaches suck the team sucks . Let's blow this trash up !!!!

Although I must ask, if they can't win with these players, what makes you guys think that they can build a new team, with new players, and succeed ???? YOU DON'T GET RID OF PLAYERS UNTIL YOU HAVE

THEIR REPLACMENT! DAMN !!!!!!!!

we know, we know, if it aint working lots of you guys want to keep them. sure, TY gets younger and medically healthier, sure that happens, but what happens if we could get a player to play the FULL season? wouldnt that be , lets say different?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Let Tyron be a case study for guys taking a team friendly deal. That Boys have paid an All-Pro, HOF player peanuts and what did they do with the savings? Not a damn thing and now I'm sure he wants a higher number on his way out, they are going to allow him to leave.

Big_D

Reaction score
Just another HOF talent to be wasted by Jerry’s loser organization. Nothing to see here.
Remember when they had Martin and Smith on rookie deals and still made the most moronic decisions on a regular basis? Good times! A decade later and not much has changed. Still a front office just as delusional and crappy as they were then. Like the owner doesn’t owe it to his players to do everything he can to win games. Jerry has wasted plenty of players in his reign of terror!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Remember when they had Martin and Smith on rookie deals and still made the most moronic decisions on a regular basis? Good times! A decade later and not much has changed. Still a front office just as delusional and crappy as they were then. Like the owner doesn’t owe it to his players to do everything he can to win games. Jerry has wasted plenty of players in his reign of terror!
My favorite of all time was the special teams draft and carrying 2 kickers. Jerry just playing with the rest of the league.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Anyone made the point yet that Dak could’ve saved tyron if he took less and just did more commercials to offset the difference

Big_D

Reaction score
My favorite of all time was the special teams draft and carrying 2 kickers. Jerry just playing with the rest of the league.
Yup, Jerry showing everyone he’s not to be trifled with. Don’t forget LB in a wheelchair at the top of RD2. Brilliant! That’s how you build championships!