All time QB rating top 10 list

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How in Hades did Romo ever make it further than Dak did during the playoffs? Shut up already. Your Dak hatred because of your lifelong infatuation with The Choker seriously has turned you into a clown bro. Pathetic.

Look up and compare their playoffs career stats as well...Dak blows Romo out of the water.
Hating on a lifelong Cowboys QB in Romo to try and prop up Dak a little.

You're not a Cowboys fan. You're a Dak fan.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
1 Aaron Rodgers 104.93
2 Steve Young* 96.81
3 Tom Brady 96.62
4 Peyton Manning 95.71
5 Tony Romo 95.62
6 Philip Rivers 94.53
7 Drew Brees 94.27
8 Kurt Warner 93.71
9 Ben Roethlisberger 92.69
10 Joe Montana* 92.26

Nice to see Romo on there. At 97.3 QB rating Dak would be #2 all time if he continues his current pace.
I don't put as much into this ratings, I think QBR is a better measure.... although this is just another point to have and discuss....

I mean Watson and Cousins are ahead of young, roth, marino and manning whom are HOFer or soon to be....that should tell you a lot about the value of this rating..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hating on a lifelong Cowboys QB in Romo to try and prop up Dak a little.

You're not a Cowboys fan. You're a Dak fan.
BS. Romo CHOKED all of his career. He went after the limelight from Day 1. The guy went Hollywood! What? Don't believe me? Need for me to provide you more proof? It won't be pretty. Probably best I don't. You and your Dak-hating Romosexuals wouldn't be able to handle being reminded of the past Romo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is where Mark Twain's quote comes in..."There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

When Roger Staubach retired, he was the all time passer rating leader with 83.4 passer rating now ranking 89th today. You have to look at these statistics in context to the era played and peers that played. Do you honestly believe Romo is better than Drew Brees. Big Ben, Joe Montana, and Roger Staubach as a QB? Do you believe Dak Prescott is better than Tom Brady? If you do, all I have to say is...

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

There are NO bad QB's high up on that list.

terra

Reaction score
Yeah, Young would have 3 or 4 rings if it wasn't for the Cowboys. Those 49er teams were right there at the top. The real SB's were those Cowboys/49er Championship games in the 90s.
Should of had 4 in a row. Aikman having an off day and the refs on the SF side in 94.

terra

Reaction score
BS. Romo CHOKED all of his career. He went after the limelight from Day 1. The guy went Hollywood! What? Don't believe me? Need for me to provide you more proof? It won't be pretty. Probably best I don't. You and your Dak-hating Romosexuals wouldn't be able to handle being reminded of the past Romo.

Pathetic little haters like you always make me laugh.

I would not believe you if you said day was day and night was night.

Your head is so far up Daks southern end of contact if he ever gets constipated your head would look like one of those voodoo shrunken heads.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Personally I would take either Dak or Romo as my QB. I stuck up for both guys their entire careers.

Ironically Romo and Dak suffer the same setbacks. Garrett, bad coaching, defense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't put as much into this ratings, I think QBR is a better measure.... although this is just another point to have and discuss....

I mean Watson and Cousins are ahead of young, roth, marino and manning whom are HOFer or soon to be....that should tell you a lot about the value of this rating..

Do you see any bad QB's high up on that list?

terra

Reaction score
That's why made up formulas like QBR and passer rating are terrible ways to compare QBs.
If I was going to put something together for rating QBs YPA, INT and TD ratio would be to me the key stats. That and third down passes for first downs percentage.