All we have is hope

Blackrain

Reaction score
Ever use a burn barrel in the thick of winter...I'm a burn barrel member. Hazardous Materials and all. You? I served a long time...
You got to pour some diesel on the raw sewage and burn it you didn't keep your name tag covered getting that job

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wow unworn. I recently found a super bowl T-shirt I had from the 90's, digging through some stuff, but it wasn't unworn.
I have an autographed t-shirt from Bob Lilly when they had a run here in his name. My wife took a picture with him when he visited Corpus and I was working. He was great in person. I purchased a yard square of the field in Texas Stadium.

My wife won a Tony Romo jersey at a courtesy basketball game they traveled down to Corpus Christi in the off season to play. They finally gave up the welfare game here.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Replace him with who exactly?
That's what I love everybody wants to replace DAk

But nobody has a viable replacement he has a no trade clause but if we could trade him and get two first a second and a third well yeah I do that cuz there's a real good chance out of that whole mess that they could find something and maybe get a good offensive lineman along with it

Blackrain

Reaction score
Stephens job has been mostly managing the salary cap. He’s done a good job of that. When he takes over he’s smart enough to hire a real GM. I get it, giving up is easy. Ive seen it first hand.
I got to disagree Rocky Stephen has not done a good job he's managed the cap but he hasn't managed to get the players in free agency or at the end of the trade deadline to get us over the top and still manage the cap anybody can manage the cap if they just don't spend the trick is to be able to figure out when to spend on players that will get you over the hump and to the big game and this isn't happening.

This is what a man needs to know his limitations and hire someone that's better at it than he is

Blackrain

Reaction score
They do invest a strong professional level of scrutiny into after season processing and evaluations.
You'd never know it by the results looks like they sit and watch a Three stooges marathon to me

we continue to have the same problems and no solutions year after year penalties can't run the ball can't stop the run.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would tell you to hope in one hand and ........

But I know you already did both, probably in Thailand.

jsb357

Reaction score
Hope is a dangerous thing, it has no place in the heart or mind of a Cowboys fan.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hope is a dangerous thing, it has no place in the heart or mind of a Cowboys fan.
Yeah but having some hope and patience and some realism is not dangerous at all you have a choice whether you follow a team and choose to put faith in your own team this is sports this is not life I realize some of us take it that personal sometimes but really you have a choice if this bothers some people to a point where it makes them sick and tired and angry and can't get any joy out of the regular season anymore of a specific team they're following then they need to move on, it's that simple... Lots of teens and lots of organizations have been through far more droughts larger droughts or no Super Bowls whatsoever there are many teams and large majority that have not seen anywhere close to the success that the Cowboys have whether it has stopped at 1996 or just the regular season and division wins and the positivity of being able to play in big primetime games and all that stuff there are teams that don't even get to experience that on a regular basis and the Dallas Cowboys are still one of the top playoff teams as far as record wise all time and win percentage wise and regular season wins we're still relative...

I realize it could be a huge disappointment and becoming impatient because we haven't got past the second round in a really long time but it's coming they're teams with far larger gaps or no success whatsoever so you have to just either be patient or move on... Because being angry is not healthy/...