All we have is hope

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking for something?

A close up of a mourning dove on evergreen branches covered in snow.
No...found I have!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They do invest a strong professional level of scrutiny into after season processing and evaluations.
A "strong level of professional scrutiny", eh?

First off, I'd hope so! 2ndly I doubt it...the results speak for themselves.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
are you still working on that tank motor? while singing the blues.
No, I'll leave the tank motor for CCboy to repair, Rockport can help him if he knows how to use a screwdriver. He reminds me more of a scissors kind of boy sewing up cloths for the Boy Scouts.

12/8 - Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fmaj7 Bm7(b5) E7 Am E7 for the guitar players.
Circle of 4ths slow blues time.

I ain't no tank commander...just playing some blues.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Acting , overreacting and general drama queen Bullshhhhh.

Dallas is no where near the point where they need to blow anything up. And that's a fact. But if you are one of the wussiefied amongst us , have at it

Your status as a limp wristed consumer of soy milk is none of my business. To those of a more steeled spine That make up 1/3 REAL Cowboys Nation all we need is

A RB, A couple of thumpers at LB One drafted , one by trade or free agency. To that 1/3, what else do we need this offseason, 31 Teams will be in the place we now sit'

Striving to meet the same goal we are. Solutions, MEN/WOMEN look for solutions to problems, SO if you're not looking for solutions.............................................

Well, You know

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They why keep up with the same formula, when it hasn't been working? It doesn't make sense to think we will do better next year when we keep the same pieces but those pieces decline in talent due to age.
Fans have no say in what the Cowboys do.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So why are you so critical of real fans that aren't happy with our total season? Or the last 3 years? Or 28?
“Real fans?” :lmao::lmao::lmao:You mean those like you who do nothing but ***** constantly? Nothing optimistic at all despite the positives. Just constant girly whining. You can squalor with those fans. Not my kind of people.

Reaction score
No one’s happy with just regular season wins.
I'm sorry if I seem a little snarky, it's NOT directed at you. It is directed any ......................... Anyway it is directed at anyone with this mindset.

YOU DO NOT GET TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE PLAYOFFFS UNLESS YOU PLAY WELL IN THE REGULAR SEASON.

So all of the , What will they do in the playoff types. You will never know if you don't play well all season. The playoffs. In any sport is reserved for the best of that sport. If you make the playoffs, you are already one of the best teams at that

sport. Spoiled , ingrate, presumptuous, delusional, know nothing fans need to get a grip and get real. MOFO's be b chin over having All Pro's and Playoff teams. Some of you may get it , I DO NOT GET IT.

I don"t want to

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm sorry if I seem a little snarky, it's NOT directed at you. It is directed any ......................... Anyway it is directed at anyone with this mindset.

YOU DO NOT GET TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE PLAYOFFFS UNLESS YOU PLAY WELL IN THE REGULAR SEASON.

So all of the , What will they do in the playoff types. You will never know if you don't play well all season. The playoffs. In any sport is reserved for the best of that sport. If you make the playoffs, you are already one of the best teams at that

sport. Spoiled , ingrate, presumptuous, delusional, know nothing fans need to get a grip and get real. MOFO's be b chin over having All Pro's and Playoff teams. Some of you may get it , I DO NOT GET IT.

I don"t want to
Jeez, do you need an ambulance? Seriously? No one is saying the regular season doesn’t matter. Duh.

Reaction score
Not you my man, but several have typed just that
Jeez, do you need an ambulance? Seriously? No one is saying the regular season doesn’t matter. Duh.
And No I don't need an ambulance, Just venting, Tired of being represented by what Dallas Cowboys Nation has become over the last few weeks

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, I'll leave the tank motor for CCboy to repair, Rockport can help him if he knows how to use a screwdriver. He reminds me more of a scissors kind of boy sewing up cloths for the Boy Scouts.

12/8 - Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fmaj7 Bm7(b5) E7 Am E7 for the guitar players.
Circle of 4ths slow blues time.

I ain't no tank commander...just playing some blues.
So a Cook huh.