All we have is hope

MikeT22

Reaction score
“Real fans?” :lmao::lmao::lmao:You mean those like you who do nothing but ***** constantly? Nothing optimistic at all despite the positives. Just constant girly whining. You can squalor with those fans. Not my kind of people.
You should try RowdyZone.com

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't let the haters get you down, Rocky. CCboy loves all your posts, so you have a friend and that is all that counts, he will always come to your aid. He likes helping the weak minded.

Hey, did you know that CCboy took an engine out of a tank and put it in a helicopter?
:muttley:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Nah, just keeping it real. Delusion ain't'cha friend.
And not managing workable improvements is guaranteed failure. That is, based upon observable strengths and not just whipping boy getting stranded on a stuck gondola and stranded in the cold....handle a few things.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Bet than being delusional, believing the Cowboys will get to the super bowl each year, despite there being all the signs otherwise.
Naw, you're the one thinking winning isn't possible when it's just difficult...

CCBoy

Reaction score
No, I'll leave the tank motor for CCboy to repair, Rockport can help him if he knows how to use a screwdriver. He reminds me more of a scissors kind of boy sewing up cloths for the Boy Scouts.

12/8 - Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fmaj7 Bm7(b5) E7 Am E7 for the guitar players.
Circle of 4ths slow blues time.

I ain't no tank commander...just playing some blues.
I'll talk football with you and listen to your music...

I was an Eagle Scout and Order of the Arrow (Brotherhood). I enjoyed making Indian outfits and performing dances for local area requests. The Karankawas here were actually cannibals. The Order of Arrows here was the Karankawa Lodge.

I was gased on the mile swim badge. Rowing and canoing were both fun as badges.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'll talk football with you and listen to your music...

I was an Eagle Scout and Order of the Arrow (Brotherhood). I enjoyed making Indian outfits and performing dances for local area requests. The Karankawas here were actually cannibals. The Order of Arrows here was the Karankawa Lodge.

I was gased on the mile swim badge. Rowing and canoing were both fun as badges.
Did you do it at Philmont and get the belt buckle.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Many of us know that Jerry and his culture of pampering the players, has held this organization back. I love Jerry for what he’s done for the NFL, but he’s always sided with the players and has focused on taking care of them. Of course, this has led to what we have now. A soft team.

There’s no fix for this right now. Jerry’s 80 or so and focused on trying to win 1 more. Exactly what I said last year. His focus was with a pair of reading glasses that he got as a gift from the Comminisioner. So for all you Zoners who have given up, and are proud of it, trust me that there is hope.

I have hope for 2 main reasons.

1st: Every year is a different year with a different team. This is the last year of MM’s contract. He’s going to push Jerry for going all out. If Quinn leaves, which I hope, the new DC knows he’s got to prove himself just like MM. He’s going to go all out for the season as well.

2nd: Jerry will relinquish his duties soon.
Hope is free so Hope on Rocky!
The reality is we will struggle to reach .500 as a team next season and everything is in doubt from the locker room to what players will be here come next season.
But I have hope for better days if Jerry takes his head out of the bottle and boots the problem child.
See HOPE works for all............... :muttley:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Did you do it at Philmont and get the belt buckle.
Wasn't so lucky, but enjoyed and worn out in the life saving merit badge. My Dad was on a submarine and took 184 depth charges in the Sea of Japan and then a union worker for Celanese. Some of my activities were a touch limited on affordabilities. More sweat equity then...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Real fans?” :lmao::lmao::lmao:You mean those like you who do nothing but ***** constantly? Nothing optimistic at all despite the positives. Just constant girly whining. You can squalor with those fans. Not my kind of people.
You don't know it, that isn't what you do. I have a TON of positive and supportive comments, that includes Dak.

Been a fan fora LONG time, I can show you a poster I got at a hardware store in 77. I have an unworn official super bowl T shirt from 93. I have some trading cards and "cup" I got from cereal boxes in the early 90's (they don;t do that much these days!).

Yet all I get from you is harassment. 1st off...you think you get to decide?, and 2ndly incessantly bully good fans about it.

Very immature and frankly...arrogant and narcissistic.

Well...carry on then.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Naw, you're the one thinking winning isn't possible when it's just difficult...
Show me the post I said it wasn't possible. There is a difference in realizing that this team has a broken culture and we don't have the leadership be it Coaching, or on the field leadership by the players to do well in the playoffs, to not believing that we could do. There is a difference between calling people band wagon fans for not having blind hope, versus using games during the season to evaluate your team -- measuring stick games -- to try to see if your team will do what they haven't done for decade. I'm not going to ignore this team's past when forming an educated opinion on how they will perform in the post season.

Blackrain

Reaction score
You said not a word about football...I give a crap you don't talk football, but homie out on chest bumps instead.

You ever worked on a well site...talking knowledgeable about dipstick. How about a refinery? I worked both. You ever overhauled an engine or pulled a tank engine for annual installation level over haul. Speak on up about you know about here...

Quick, call me a dipstick, know nothing...
How many cylinders was that a57 tank engine
And what kind of horsepower were you getting out of it

Blackrain

Reaction score
Following from the start with Murchison....you're the newby on fandom. Smart guy. No, complaining about people or organization reflects more upon you.

Even know who Meadowlark Lemon was, Ace.
Curly Neals buddy

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Alex, I will take delusional fans for $1000
But Bullwinkle knows football!

wossamota-u-rocky-bullwinkle-show.png

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You don't know it, that isn't what you do. I have a TON of positive and supportive comments, that includes Dak.

Been a fan fora LONG time, I can show you a poster I got at a hardware store in 77. I have an unworn official super bowl T shirt from 93. I have some trading cards and "cup" I got from cereal boxes in the early 90's (they don;t do that much these days!).
Wow unworn. I recently found a super bowl T-shirt I had from the 90's, digging through some stuff, but it wasn't unworn.