All you who said you thought Kevon Frazier would make the cut, stand up

CB61

Reaction score
... and take a bow.

And. Explain why you thought that would happen. Other than Knight being on the 53, that one's the biggest surprise fer me.
I said it the other day he's a special teams master and he's one hell of a hitter and he does fill in nicely although I do think this is his the last hurrah

CB61

Reaction score
I said it the other day he's a special teams master and he's one hell of a hitter and he does fill in nicely although I do think this is his the last hurrah
Of course I don't have a crystal ball it was just a feeling that I had that he would survive only because of special teams and insurance against injury and has some experience

CB61

Reaction score
Of course I don't have a crystal ball it was just a feeling that I had that he would survive only because of special teams and insurance against injury and has some experience
And I posted that under play Georgie Boy retired list conversation

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Frazier is here for two reasons: special teams and the fact Donovan Wilson hurt his ankle.

Wouldn't surprise me if Frazier is the cut when Robert Quinn's suspension ends in week three. Maybe Wilson is good to go by then.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Either way brother,, this team is so much deeper at WR right now than just a year ago.
This roster is very deep.
I look forward, cant wait to see the DL depth threads start coming out.. dangity dang.
Man, I hope Quinn is the Great White to Tank the Tiger. Then the Killer Whales in the middle can eat the leftovers.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Another detail - when he left he owed the team some prorated bonus dollars from the bonus we gave him in the contract where he got suspended.

Lots of fans like to get all emotional and want to just throw Purple Drank in the river, but I expect the Cowboys to not throw away his rights until it costs them something to keep them. I bet Jerry wants to draw down every last penny of the owed prorated bonus dollars.

Possible they keep him for a while even if on the 5mil. *If* the contract is not guaranteed, and we get weeks of evaluation without paying for him, then why not? We don't know how much he has left, or whether someone else will get injured. Due diligence. Don't throw away options.

Good post!

DanA

Reaction score
Frazier is basically a Barry Church clone. Great on special teams, OK as a box safety only, but absolutely atrocious in coverage.

Barry Church was a darn good box safety that got himself a 7m a season contract. That was too much, it's probably too much for pretty much any box safety but the point is he got it for being a really good, reliable player.