Alligator found at my local bank

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
..if im you living in FA. I'd carry a large pocket knife, in case you ever run into one. At least you have a chance. ..;).
What they teach you out here is to run away in zig zags. Apparently, the gators can't move that way. I was fishing with a buddy who is from here and two small gators just camped out near my line waiting for me to catch something. He told me to be ready because once you reel in a fish, they go after you. They know you are in control of the fish. I thought he was joking but he was dead serious.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Moved from DFW to Louisiana, gators are ubiquitous here as you probably know, give me 30 minutes and I could easily spot one right off the road and post a pic lol

Praxit

Reaction score
What they teach you out here is to run away in zig zags. Apparently, the gators can't move that way. I was fishing with a buddy who is from here and two small gators just camped out near my line waiting for me to catch something. He told me to be ready because once you reel in a fish, they go after you. They know you are in control of the fish. I thought he was joking but he was dead serious.
..lol...no way. Crazy $hit... Few years ago, I was telling my wife maybe we could move to FA. Hell with that, I'll just zig, zag here on computer chair. ;)..

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
In Texas we teach our kids to run up to the gator and jump on him. Get him before he can get you.
:muttley:

Creeper

Reaction score
An alligator walks into a bank carrying a briefcase full of money...

I know there has to be a joke in this somewhere!