Alligator found at my local bank

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
My son is going to school for a forestry degree right now and recently caught an alligator during one of his field courses. They had set loop traps for snapping turtles the night before. He waded out to check the turtle trap and sees this big tail sticking out of the water. Scared the pebbles out of him but it was dead. Unfortunately it had wrapped itself so tight in the trap it drowned itself. After checking with the game warden they decided to keep it as a specimen at school, and he and 3 or 4 other guys carried it wrapped in a tarp across part of campus to store in the Forestry building's freezer. That same day he was pecked by a captured cardinal and it ripped his hand open. Apparently cardinals are super tough birds. I thought it was funny that he came away unscathed from a gator encounter only to be wounded by a song bird.

shabazz

Reaction score
They are in South East Oklahoma now I've spotted at least 3

I'd love to taste one fried up on the day of a kill.....all we get is the crappy frozen processed ones here. Has to be a difference.

Shot, skinned, chunked and passed through a buttermilk and breading station and deep fried before his mammy knew he was gone

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I'd love to taste one fried up on the day of a kill.....all we get is the crappy frozen processed ones here. Has to be a difference.

Shot, skinned, chunked and passed through a buttermilk and breading station and deep fried before his mammy knew he was gone
Tastes like mean chicken