Aloha from a Pats Fan

Pape

Reaction score
Don't live in Hawaii, but I do love Hawaii 5-O lol

Posted some in the DC forums, mostly in the Around the NFL section. Same user name, slightly different avatar. Its good to see some of the same names here that were on the old boards.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It kind of takes the air out of a community to have the boards go down with little notice. But tuck in, see if you spy any topics you want to join in on, and welocme aboard.

Pape

Reaction score
It kind of takes the air out of a community to have the boards go down with little notice. But tuck in, see if you spy any topics you want to join in on, and welocme aboard.

Thanks Idjit & PAcbf

Its a sad thing, but I'm used to it. The Pats shut down their official boards a long time ago. That was such a tight-knit community it was a real blow. Been floating around on the raggedy edge ever since... Nice to find a few soft landing spots here and there. Thanks to the cbz for being one of them.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Thanks Idjit & PAcbf

Its a sad thing, but I'm used to it. The Pats shut down their official boards a long time ago. That was such a tight-knit community it was a real blow. Been floating around on the raggedy edge ever since... Nice to find a few soft landing spots here and there. Thanks to the cbz for being one of them.

Rumor is that Brady hated the forums and had Kraft shut them down.

Belichick was pissed.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome Pape. Hope this place works for you. Check it, stay if you like it!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks Idjit & PAcbf

As a New England resident, I can say that you Pats fans will be a lot more upset about not having a forum once Bill and Tom are gone. Winning makes everything more tolerable.

Pape

Reaction score
Winning makes everything more tolerable.

that is does rwb.

I figure Tom Terrific will be around another 3 years or so, pending on a visit from Father Time & that BBwill be in NE for another 7 years or so.

& where in New England? I am in RI.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
that is does rwb.

I figure Tom Terrific will be around another 3 years or so, pending on a visit from Father Time & that BBwill be in NE for another 7 years or so.
You think Bill is gonna stick around once Tom leaves?....By the way, this is a Cowboys site, so if you're gonna call him "Tom Terrific", we'd appreciate it if you said it sarcastically.

:flagwave:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
that is does rwb.

& where in New England? I am in RI.
CT, near Hartford.

Pape

Reaction score
You think Bill is gonna stick around once Tom leaves?....By the way, this is a Cowboys site, so if you're gonna call him "Tom Terrific", we'd appreciate it if you said it sarcastically.

:flagwave:

I firmly believe BB is gunning for 329.... by my calcs it will take approximately 7 years to get there...

and Hartford.... Nice... used to cruise up 91 to NMH when i went to school there

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I firmly believe BB is gunning for 329.... by my calcs it will take approximately 7 years to get there...

and Hartford.... Nice... used to cruise up 91 to NMH when i went to school there
"Near" Hartford. I could never live in the city. Gotta have my peace and quiet.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
burn_him.png

Pape

Reaction score
So, would I be correct in assuming you find Bill to be a petty egomaniac?

Absolutely not. He is the epitome of the consummate professional. To insinuate that he is petty shows a complete disregard for the professionalism he brings to his job.