Aloha from a Pats Fan

Pape

Reaction score
I know what he was doing. I just like to mess with him.

What comparison is it to which you're alluding that doesn't make sense?

the comparison of a singular coach to a group of sex workers collectively known as "hookers" (unless he was referring to rugby players, which I doubt). But hey, that's just me I guess. That kind of comparison makes sense to you ;), so that's on me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the comparison of a singular coach to a group of sex workers collectively known as "hookers" (unless he was referring to rugby players, which I doubt). But hey, that's just me I guess. That kind of comparison makes sense to you ;), so that's on me.
Darth said hookers are professional. You say BB is professional....How can a comparison not be made? :p

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Darth said hookers are professional. You say BB is professional....How can a comparison not be made? :p
I agree, they both get paid. Unless you can kick them out the passenger side when you're done with them. I'd kick Belichick out because he's not my type. I like my hookers sleeveless but he is so gauche.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree, they both get paid. Unless you can kick them out the passenger side when you're done with them. I'd kick Belichick out because he's not my type. I like my hookers sleeveless but he is so gauche.
I imagine he's pretty pricey as well.