Aloha from a Pats Fan

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome from a short time member and if a mod goes back and changes that time to term my feelings are gonna get hurt.

On the old site, I liked the other fans coming in and conversing. Some didn't like it but I found that our own fan members could say far worse things about our own team than the other fans.

I always thought of that as a compliment, they liked being there and hanging with us. Some attach some kind of stigma to the person for being a fan of another team but folks are folks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
bah, youse just jealous... we got the hoodie, y'all have the mad clapper
I'll admit, I'd trade in a heartbeat...but if I had the choice of who to have dinner with, I'd choose Garrett. Hell, Bill would probably stick me with the check!

Pape

Reaction score
I'll admit, I'd trade in a heartbeat...but if I had the choice of who to have dinner with, I'd choose Garrett. Hell, Bill would probably stick me with the check!

Wouldn't be the first time Hartford area residents got stiffed by the Patriots :D

Pape

Reaction score
So are hookers. do you respect them?

"Hookers" is not a person, its is the plural for a group of sex providers. Therefore, since the word "hookers" represents a class, not an individual, your ill-fated attempt at a comparison fails miserably.

Next time, when trolling, instead of trying to be pithy, try to be smart.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
"Hookers" is not a person, its is the plural for a group of sex providers. Therefore, since the word "hookers" represents a class, not an individual, your ill-fated attempt at a comparison fails miserably.

Next time, when trolling, instead of trying to be pithy, try to be smart.

Actually, my comment makes perfect sense. You just don't want to answer. Wife watching the screen? lol

Fact is, Bellichek has been caught with more than one shady issue. Brady has been caught with some, too. I wonder how many games would have been won without, say, recordings of pre-game practice sessions?

Pape

Reaction score
Actually, my comment makes perfect sense. You just don't want to answer. Wife watching the screen? lol

Fact is, Bellichek has been caught with more than one shady issue. Brady has been caught with some, too. I wonder how many games would have been won without, say, recordings of pre-game practice sessions?

First off all, your original comment makes no sense at all. I suggest you check dictionary.com and look up some of the words I used, because its apparent you don't understand what they mean.

Secondly, Belichick has been caught with more than one shady issue? I will spot you spygate - what else? Name one. Brady too? Are you referring to the scandal about a farts worth of air supposedly missing from a football? What do you actually know about it? Based on your previous post, I would hazard a guess and say nothing. What else?

And please explain to me this recording of pre-game practice sessions.... bring it all out, dump all the proof you have right here and shut me up... If you don't, I will know you are just another trolling blowhard who isnt worth my time.... Im waiting

Pape

Reaction score
Just an FYI, that site is run by a Pats fan. :rolleyes:

So good luck with that....

gonna rack you up with the rest of the "football" posers out there who don't know what they are talking about. You aren't worth my time.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
In other words, you have absolutely no rebuttal so you're going to make the normal lack of intellect excuses we usually find among cheatriots fans. Okay. Welcome to ignore, loser.

Pape

Reaction score
In other words, you have absolutely no rebuttal so you're going to make the normal lack of intellect excuses we usually find among cheatriots fans. Okay. Welcome to ignore, loser.

rofl - didn't even bother reading that website did you? lol, you should have before you posted the link. go there now and take a look.

as I said, not worth my time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay gentlemen, let's not make Reality regret letting us in the door, and loosening the restrictions to accommodate us.

Paper, I was joking with my comments.

I believe the "hooker" post does make sense, as it's just a comparison of to entities capable of sharing the same qualities, but Darth, relax brother, it's all good.

CPanther95

Reaction score

I'd have dinner with Belichick hands down, but I'd probably spend the whole time talking about his time in Cleveland. That's what fascinates me most about his career.

You couldn't pay me to have dinner with Garrett. Probably a nice enough guy, but I'd be embarrassed if a young waitress dropped a tray of glasses - or someone had a heart attack - and Jason started clapping.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I welcome You from Ye Olde England, the original and still the best.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He is comparing
Olde England
New England

You know, a comparison that actually makes sense
I know what he was doing. I just like to mess with him.

What comparison is it to which you're alluding that doesn't make sense?