Am I seeing too much here? Boys look great

cern

Reaction score
Among the fairy tales some still believe...........nessie, bigfoot, yetis, wwe wrestling is real and cowboys offense will be the same as last year.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve been browsing for any specific changes in offense or schemes McCarthy is implementing. All I have found is some of his overall different approaches in practice like QB’s wearing red jerseys for protection and 7 on 7 drills but no specific schemes or play-calling changes.

McCarthy didn’t even address the team personally until August because of current situation as he’s been at home in Wisconsin. I have found where he was beginning to familiarize himself with our offense and Moore would still be calling plays.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No common sense.
But no evidence?

I’ve read about changes in defensive schemes but none on offense.

Im not the best googler. Maybe you can provide something that illustrates specific changes Mikey is making on offense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How dare mac and the cowboys not tell you about their plans for 2020. Don't they know who you are?
Have they told anyone?

Maybe you can provide a link or info that illustrates specific changes Mikey is making on offense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Common sense.
Lol

A hope and a prayer.

I was hoping you had some Concrete info . I can’t find anything . Only changes in how they are conducting practices overall and some scheme changes on defense.