Am I seeing too much here? Boys look great

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Glad they didn't give Dak a "pass" on the ball thrown behind Gallup. Dak has got to be more consistent hitting guys on the run on those slant routes.

Hardline

Reaction score
There are 31 other team fan bases saying the same things about their camps.
Philly 500 thinks they got a rookie CB that's going to shut down Lamb.
I wanna see it against player wearing different helmets.

Them

Reaction score
...I guess we're all starving for some NFL football, especially Cowboy's football...They do look well in "practice!"...Game 1 of the season will tell us so much more!...In saying that, I expect Coach McCarthy to have a good team ready to play!...:thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score

Yes, blokes, it was edited but !!!

1. Zeke looked FAST! His cut was awesome to hit the hole!!!
2. Pollard ran with authority.
3. Cee Dee and Gallup made me heart flutter!
4. IVE looked MASSIVE AND FAST!! THE HIT HE LAID ON ME HERO POLLARD!!!!
5. Dak, congrats on the Gallup TD.

Is this valid praise by me, an earnest fan boy from the swamps of Leeds and West Texas, or "accept anything because it's camp in unusual times"
Loved what I saw in an edited practice!!!

Seniments?
Comments? Drive-bye, reasoned exchanges?

yes sweet BTW Pollard gets trucked because of his frame, zeke would have seen that coming and put the shoulder down and thats car wreck.. zeke did tons of that last season , hater blinders ignored his highlights and remembered battering ram on 1st down lead the nfl type plays.. i was never worried about zeke ..

oh and dak sure looked good on deep balls like last heyar, that slant was horribly thrown behind the wr..just like last year..hes not as good on the timing routes..

yes the video and these padded practices are getting me geeked up..football is what i missed most even though the Stars and Mavs are doing well in the playoffs..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Is this valid praise by me, an earnest fan boy from the swamps of Leeds and West Texas, or "accept anything because it's camp in unusual times"

Seniments?

And this is me telling you he told you so. Better late then never eh bloke? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I like Dak, but that is one of his major flaws. He tends to throw behind crossover routes a good part of the time.

Complete lie. When he throws it perfectly in stride, you probably don't even notice.

Dak has NO major flaws. That's what makes him so good.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes sweet BTW Pollard gets trucked because of his frame, zeke would have seen that coming and put the shoulder down and thats car wreck.. zeke did tons of that last season , hater blinders ignored his highlights and remembered battering ram on 1st down lead the nfl type plays.. i was never worried about zeke ..

oh and dak sure looked good on deep balls like last heyar, that slant was horribly thrown behind the wr..just like last year..hes not as good on the timing routes..

yes the video and these padded practices are getting me geeked up..football is what i missed most even though the Stars and Mavs are doing well in the playoffs..

I see what you are saying and you are right. But LVE pulled up on that one. That would have been an epic collision in a game. I feel sorry for both LVE and zeke opponents. He would have blasted Pollard into oblivion in a real game and would put an end to the start pollard debate.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Complete lie. When he throws it perfectly in stride, you probably don't even notice.

Dak has NO major flaws. That's what makes him so good.
Dak had some good throws. The Noah Brown TD he FINALLY threw it high and outside. GREAT!

But if you don't see him throwing behind then you are a blind m f er. And it's the WORST place for a QB to throw too. You make the receiver stop and come back INTO coverage. The 1:50 throw to Gallup.....those DB's were acting like fools there...it should have been intercepted. If you can;t see that SHOULD have been an easy TD...you are one blind m f er! And we are lucky Gallup didn't pull a quad coming back for it. GREAT effort and great catch on his part.

It's his ONLY weakness. Even the hosts said "under thrown" and "he needs to work on it". And he DID say he's seen improvement in this tc....so although we saw several examples in this vid...I trust it's being worked on.

Man some of you guys act like Dak is the "special needs kid" and should never be talked about like an adult. Like an NFL quarterback. He is NOT above fair criticism. And this host DID criticize dak so cut this B S crap it's just some "haters" here.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You left out the best part, @GimmeTheBall! The defensive line. They’ve now been called “monsters” by three different players.

Reporters are being hushed more this year, but they’re finding ways to have all four on the field together: DLaw, Griffen, Crawford and Aldon Smith and they’re wreaking havoc.

I’m buying the hype. This defensive line is going to be scary good.

I wouldn't say "monsters", more like aspiring.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's nice to see quickness, and some nice throws, but on the running plays the defense is holding back - the contact is limited. LVE made a hit on Pollard, but otherwise the defense was laying off the hitting.
Wah-wah-wah-wah.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmericasCow is wrong to confuse criticism with treason.
Grow up, young man.
And, more important, first be a man, bugger.
The thing is I don;t have all these "Dak hate" posts he's talking about. Never once called for his head...I have complimented his control of the ball...and success coming into a high pressure place.

I don;t know if he is confusing me with someone else...or a little ...deranged.

There's only two things I have quite causally mentioned....is some location issues on certain throws...like the Gallup throw at 2:00. SHould have been an easy easy TD. And I'd like him to become a running threat again. Not a reckless one.....but if he's got 20 yards....show the threat and make the middle D play honest.

Unlike AC...if I see something by ANY player...Imma call him out. I have done the same for "my boy" zeke. Not gonna make excuses...especially in a practice situation where the offense mostly has a free play.

Sydla

Reaction score

Seniments?

As others noted, it's nice that they look good but camp hype doesn't mean much once the lights come on.

I think the best I can say is I am cautiously optimistic.