Am I seeing too much here? Boys look great

cowboygo

Reaction score
Pollard showing his contact balance again. Wish he'd put on a little more weight, thought.
As long as the added weight doesn't impact his balance/agility. We need him as a slasher. I think his weight is fine, moreso if they use more 20 personnel this year and motion him to the slot.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The thing is I don;t have all these "Dak hate" posts he's talking about. Never once called for his head...I have complimented his control of the ball...and success coming into a high pressure place.

I don;t know if he is confusing me with someone else...or a little ...deranged.

There's only two things I have quite causally mentioned....is some location issues on certain throws...like the Gallup throw at 2:00. SHould have been an easy easy TD. And I'd like him to become a running threat again. Not a reckless one.....but if he's got 20 yards....show the threat and make the middle D play honest.

Unlike AC...if I see something by ANY player...Imma call him out. I have done the same for "my boy" zeke. Not gonna make excuses...especially in a practice situation where the offense mostly has a free play.
put AmericasCow on ignore.
He's often more a pain than a pal.

GMO415

Reaction score
Everyone is a superstar in TC. Lets see Sept 13th.

starfan1

Reaction score
The thing is I don;t have all these "Dak hate" posts he's talking about. Never once called for his head...I have complimented his control of the ball...and success coming into a high pressure place.

I don;t know if he is confusing me with someone else...or a little ...deranged.

There's only two things I have quite causally mentioned....is some location issues on certain throws...like the Gallup throw at 2:00. SHould have been an easy easy TD. And I'd like him to become a running threat again. Not a reckless one.....but if he's got 20 yards....show the threat and make the middle D play honest.

Unlike AC...if I see something by ANY player...Imma call him out. I have done the same for "my boy" zeke. Not gonna make excuses...especially in a practice situation where the offense mostly has a free play.
AC is alright he’s a bit over the top with Dak but he’s not annoying as some of the Dak troll critics

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AC is alright he’s a bit over the top with Dak but he’s not annoying as some of the Dak troll critics

Very kind of you to speak well of him. It doesn't surprise me...that's what a good person like you would do.

But I expect...no demand!.... of him to show me what he's accusing me of. He refuses to do that so he gets ZERO from me. If you accuse me then show the evidence. If not you are a sheety person...imho.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as the added weight doesn't impact his balance/agility. We need him as a slasher. I think his weight is fine, moreso if they use more 20 personnel this year and motion him to the slot.
I agree...he is the counter punch to fat zeke. :laugh:

Techsass

Reaction score
It’s really difficult for me to pick the Cowboys in the season opener at LA as they don new stadium.

How’s 0-1 going to feel ? Will there be a sense of urgency to avoid 0-2.
Reality can be difficult, but I think the Rams might finally kick it into gear after they face 0-3.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

NFL level training should be expected to be better than college, and it seems to be. Most players make a physical jump after their rookie seasons. I was hoping for that from Pollard. Maybe we get it.

I want Pollard to be used as a backfield threat more than a downfield threat. Been wanting more of a multiple run threat offense for a long time.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
They certainly looked jacked last night without any fans. That defense looked awesome. Donald unstoppable.

Rams coming off a disappointing 8-8 season have much to prove too and the fact it’s christening the beautiful new stadium I’m beginning to like the vibe they might have on opening Sunday night.
That is very important , Sean Vey would have somethings up his sleeve , but he wouldn’t know what to expect just like we dont , Its not Garrett/ Marinelli bland vanilla scheme. BUT Dak and co. cant afford slow start.

if we lose the 1st couple of games , Jerry would blow his top and become the meddling Jerry.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That is very important , Sean Vey would have somethings up his sleeve , but he wouldn’t know what to expect just like we dont , Its not Garrett/ Marinelli bland vanilla scheme. BUT Dak and co. cant afford slow start.

if we lose the 1st couple of games , Jerry would blow his top and become the meddling Jerry.
While our schedule based on last years opponents results looks favorable with only 1 playoff team ( Seattle) from last year in our 1st 7 games the schedule could actually be much tougher with potentially formidable opponents including the Rams, Falcons, Seattle and Browns to open up the season.

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
"Who scares you"........... The great parcells.

kskboys

Reaction score
They lost gurley, Cooks, Fowler and more. We shouldn't lose period.
Gurley sucked last year. Cooks was their 3rd WR. Fowler hurts. Still, if their OL is better, and it should be, Rams will be a nasty team not to be taken lightly.

cern

Reaction score
Gurley sucked last year. Cooks was their 3rd WR. Fowler hurts. Still, if their OL is better, and it should be, Rams will be a nasty team not to be taken lightly.
I think we'll be amazed at what a difference it will be for this team with mac as the head coach. Garrett just left us numb and dumb with his incompetence. Our offense should make dc's have to game plan more than they have in years. Nfce is going to have a hard time with us.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We have the same offensive scheme with the same OC. HC even said he’d have to familiarize himself with it. How will defenses need to prepare any differently?