Am I the only one who noticed Romo is about done?

Cebrin

Reaction score
I think it's a matter of having to tweak and adjust his mechanics. I saw zip in the second half. I believe that surgery includes fusing of discs? If so, it would most certainly make him have to mentally as well as physically tweak some motions and such. I'm not going to full on panic yet. It's his second full game. Although, at his age, most QB's are in a decline with or without surgery. Have you seen Mannings duck balls thrown? We certainly should be thinking ahead for a QB nevertheless. It goes without saying. I hope the best for Tony. If it is just adjustments, I think he'll comfort a lot of us as the season goes on.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He played much better yesterday. He looked prepared. Coaches had a nice game plan.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if he is done or not, maybe he is.

But I do know that he is not 100%. He was not 100% in camp and so far he has not been 100% in the two games.

Does not mean he can not get back to 100%, does not mean he is already done...just means he is not 100% right now.

Sadly...even at less than 100% he is better than anyone else on our roster even if they are at 100%.

khiladi

Reaction score
I feel its a combination of the back issue and Romo was rusty.

Jason needs to continue to utilize the strengths of the oline which will result in Romo performing well and being ok.

He improved his throws late in the third quarter and in the fourth quarter.

Jason Garrett has done more than enough destroying Tony Romo. Let Linehan handle it now and Callahan continue to improve the running game. It was more than obvious from yesterday, Garrett should have never been in charge.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Once he gets his rhythm back, the way they are running and the fact that they are now running play-action often, it should be wonderful. Hopefully, Romo, when healed, will still have the arm strength after this surgery to get it downfield.