Am I the only one who thinks Dalton gets at least one start this year?

grgnfg420

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks he gets at least one start this year? You know the media is waiting to jump on this one as soon as dak begins to underperform... and I hate to say it but I think this current team could play better with a healthy Andy dalton... maybe I’m just crazy but I think dak is what is holding this offense back at times. Do I think dalton is the answer no... but I think his play style might fit this offense better.

Good to be back boys! It’s been a while!

grgnfg420

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks he gets at least one start this year? You know the media is waiting to jump on this one as soon as dak begins to underperform... and I hate to say it but I think this current team could play better with a healthy Andy dalton... maybe I’m just crazy but I think dak is what is holding this offense back at times. Do I think dalton is the answer no... but I think his play style might fit this offense better.

grgnfg420

Reaction score

Lol wrong board sorry mods

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Funny how procrastination is a constant esp for our Dak-Trolls here.
Having Big Mike sign Dalton(9-year starter) for kicker cash and Dak being tagged sends a clear message that Dak is on a very short leash.
Our team has suffered for the last 3 years as the experiment Dak keeps failing and the team who is loaded with offensive talent is unable to score against good defenses unless its Garbage time.
Our offense has become a grind, to say the least, and literally bring pain to fans who remember how it was to have a quality passing attack.
Dalton will start this season as sure as the sun will shine as Dak will falter once again against good defenses.
Dak has been pampered enough and we have suffered enough!
NEXT PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

I agree with you, you are just crazy. ;)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dak can’t throw more than 5 yards downfield, can’t hit a receiver in stride, isn’t a leader, has no pocket awareness, had a party during a pandemic, fumbles too much, can’t beat a team with a winning record, And only produces garbage time stats. Andy Dalton couldn’t even beat Dak out for the starting position. What a waste of $3 million.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak can’t throw more than 5 yards downfield, can’t hit a receiver in stride, isn’t a leader, has no pocket awareness, had a party during a pandemic, fumbles too much, can’t beat a team with a winning record, And only produces garbage time stats. Andy Dalton couldn’t even beat Dak out for the starting position. What a waste of $3 million.
In a preseason with no games and you think Dalton had a legitamate chance of being named starter. . . No thats not how this works, Dak will have to falter for 2 or 3 games. Like really fail Royalty.

Or like his past history suggests he will do . . . That is go miltiple games without producing an offensive Td for Cowboys.

As loaded as this team is, it appears that would be an imposssibility, but if injuries continue to linger on the Offensive Line, that just may be the catalyst that leads to Dak struggling

Side note: they say Dak will run more this year, something missing from his arsenal his rookie year. I believe they want him to but I dont think he will, he will be making carear decisions because hes a free agent.

If he doesnt run aggressively he will struggle
Catch 22

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Only in Dallas does the highest paid player get to start. They may have competition in training camp but its always for 2nd ,3rd and 4th string players.

Hadenough

Reaction score
In a preseason with no games and you think Dalton had a legitamate chance of being named starter. . . No thats not how this works, Dak will jave to falter for 2 or 3 games. Like really fail Royalty.

Or like his past history suggests he will do . . . That is go miltiple games without peoducing an offensive Td foe Cowboys.

As loaded as this team is, it appears that would be an imposssibility, but if injuries continue to linger on the Offensive Line, that just may be the catalyst that leads to Dak struggling

Side note: they say Fak will run more this year, something missing from his arsenal his rookie year. I believe they want him to but I dont think he will, he will be making carear decisions because hes a free agent.

If he doesnt rum aggressively he will struggle
Catch 22
Unfortunately the way things operate in Dallas, Dalton wont get a fair chance to start until Dallas is ready to move on from Dak or he gets injured.

phildadon86

Reaction score
In a preseason with no games and you think Dalton had a legitamate chance of being named starter. . . No thats not how this works, Dak will have to falter for 2 or 3 games. Like really fail Royalty.

Or like his past history suggests he will do . . . That is go miltiple games without producing an offensive Td for Cowboys.

Side note: they say Dak will run more this year, something missing from his arsenal his rookie year. I believe they want him to but I dont think he will, he will be making carear decisions because hes a free agent.

If he doesnt run aggressively he will struggle
Catch 22
Lol. I’d like to make a wager with you that with this offense and no Garrett Dak doesn’t go one game this season without a scoring touchdown

NotForLong

Reaction score
Only in Dallas does the highest paid player get to start. They may have competition in training camp but its always for 2nd ,3rd and 4th string players.
Yes, there is a long tradition of that here. . . But there is a new Sheriff in town and he has balls of steel.

Just for an example. On Cowboys Night McCarthy wouldnt even let Jerry film the intra squad Scrimmage

Things are different now.

I may be wrong but snaps in practive looked evenly distributed

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lol. I’d like to make a wager with you that with this offense and no Garrett Dak doesn’t go one game this season without a scoring touchdown
Him in particular or the team as a whole. Either way history is on my side

Frozen700

Reaction score

I agree, I believe we would get better results.

We will see by week 3. Bet that.

#DontpayDak