Am I the only one who thinks Dalton gets at least one start this year?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hopefully, he starts the next game, it's getting old watching Mr. panic get all flustered after a few good pressures. Sheesh, and his ability to read gets any slower, we're going to have to line up another QB:lmao: in the backfield to tell him where to go with the ball.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dak is streaky and sucks at pulling out close games. Dalton isn't mobile like Dak but he can probably go through progressions better

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
From what i have heard Knight is nursing an ankle injury.

Its just amazing this crap is happening. The only thing that can slow us down . . . the health of the Tackles

i am very concerned about our team...if somehow we pull out a win against falcons..we then play seahawks...i have tried to not be a negative nancy...but would not be surprised if we started 0-3..shame on me that is terrible to say

DandyDon52

Reaction score
i am very concerned about our team...if somehow we pull out a win against falcons..we then play seahawks...i have tried to not be a negative nancy...but would not be surprised if we started 0-3..shame on me that is terrible to say
So does that mean no double or triple platinum guarantee's the next 2 games ?:p

DandyDon52

Reaction score
now back on topic, if atl does us a favor and give dak a concussion on first possession, then big red rifle will come in
and tear atlanta up!;)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Well that's an easy question to answer, since we know Dak won't get hurt, the team won't have home field advantage before the last game, or Dak has to miss a game or two because he got the Covid, or has to take care of family matters, of is playing a team that has most of its starters out due to Covid and can barely get 22 players on the field, etc. etc. etc.

Right?

What kind of a question is that, sounds like an off season, nothing going on, we're bored to death post.

:laugh: