Twitter: Amari Cooper expected to play in N.O

ItzKelz

Reaction score
happy-day-sister.gif

johneric8

Reaction score
Give him an inhaler and throw him out there.
As someone who is athletic and has suffered from asthma most of my life, there is some truth to your statement.. I got through my black belt test and 13 rounds of fresh black belts pounding my butt with an inhaler between every round.. No joke..

RaZon

Reaction score
There stands Dan Marino, with no....Mark Duper or Mark Clayton
There stands Norm Van Brocklin with no....Tom Fears or Crazy Legs Hirsh...both in the Hall of Fame
There stands Terry Bradshaw with no....John Stallworth or Lynn Swann...both in the Hall of Fame
There stands Otto Graham with no....Hall of Famer Dante Levelli and Mac Speedie
There stands Johnny U with no..Ray Berry or John Mackey, both in the Hall of Fame
There stands Patrick Mahomes with no....Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce
There stands Dan Fouts with no.... Hall of Famers Kellen Winslow/Charlie Joiner and John Jefferson, Wes Chandler
There stands Dak with no....Amari Cooper or CeeDee Lamb

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
No sh.. I don't think he will be anywhere near 100% though.. at least not in terms of aerobic conditioning. The disease which shall not be named attacks the respiratory system first and foremost. Coop will not be able to play 50 snaps in this game.. The Cowboys need to pick their spots and spell him often.. A fresh Cooper is a mismatch for any of the Saints corners.. So if we can get 20 fresh snaps out of him that might make all the difference. I would try to get as much as I can out of him in the first quarter.. because we don't know how the disease which shall not be named will affect his recovery time.
it depends on how bad it was. I had it and within a few days I was back to 100% and I only had a headache and some body pain when I did have it.. he's been out a couple weeks. Hopefully he will be just fine..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
As someone who is athletic and has suffered from asthma most of my life, there is some truth to your statement.. I got through my black belt test and 13 rounds of fresh black belts pounding my butt with an inhaler between every round.. No joke..

You put an inhaler up your butt? Interesting technique. You should patent that.. :laugh:

johneric8

Reaction score
You put an inhaler up your butt? Interesting technique. You should patent that.. :laugh:
LOL.. I messed that one up... I meant after getting my butt kicked by 13 black belts I hit the inhaler between every rounds.. TWO different things.. LOL