Twitter: Amari Cooper expected to play in N.O

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I’m nervous no Wilson. He is sure handed on punts and now forces 88 back there

Wilson has tried to fumble a couple recently so may not be the worst time for him to take a break. They can put Lamb back there and instruct him not to take any chances.. Unless the kicker vastly outkicks the coverage fair catch it or get out of the way..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I thought they said it was a cough.. which is different than "breathing issues.." But a lot of conflicting information has been swirling around regarding this whole team..
even cough indicates lung issues....so just wondering how good he will be and how much he will be used

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

The blessing in disguise with his absence might be that the time off allowed his hamstring to heal. Limited Amari is still a handful, but full-strength Amari is a monster.

JayFord

Reaction score
so 5 minutes before kickoff im not going to hear different?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I thought they said it was a cough.. which is different than "breathing issues.." But a lot of conflicting information has been swirling around regarding this whole team..

Which is not the problem or the fault of the team but over zealous fans who just pick up every lousy tweet and post it here as fact.

Whether anyone plays shouldn't be made public until the unit steps on the field for the first time on game day. So if all that misinformation is intentional, cudos to them. If it's incompetence, too bad for you guys, shoulda learned your lesson the first time. :D

Not picking on anyone here, just a general observation.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We don't even know if the Cowboys will play in New Orleans or just show up to claim the loss. :rolleyes: