Twitter: Amari Cooper Highest Percentage of Dropped Passes In 2019

DallasDomination

Reaction score
So he has worse hands than Agholor? Listen.. stats say one thing. But my eyes tell me he's playing through injury, hasn't practiced as much, which is leading to some of his poor play.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Catch Rate is always accurate.

Drop stats vary depending on the source.

Regardless a WR can not have a significant issue with drops AND have a catch rate over 70%.

How hard is that to understand?

His drop rate going into the Saints game was 15.8% per PFF. You shrugging off drop rate is idiotic, the simple fact is, that drop rate is higher than other WRs. You don't pick and choose what stats you love and dismiss the others.

You want Cooper to succeed because you had it out for Dez. Dez had the yips at times, but he never reached the levels Cooper did in his career. Be consistent.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His drop rate going into the Saints game was 15.8% per PFF. You shrugging off drop rate is idiotic, the simple fact is, that drop rate is higher than other WRs. You don't pick and choose what stats you love and dismiss the others.

You want Cooper to succeed because you had it out for Dez. Dez had the yips at times, but he never reached the levels Cooper did in his career. Be consistent.
Again, a WR with a catch rate over 70% can't be having a significant issues with drops.

The goal is to catch the majority of passes targeted at that WR.

Catch Rate shows that Cooper is indeed catching a higher than average percent of passes.

If a WR has a higher than normal catch rate then he is exceeding the goal.

Drop stats are subjective (based on opinion). Catch Rate is not subjective (not based on opinion).

I don't know if you really don't understand simple concepts or if you just don't want to understand because you prefer to troll.

Maybe you can understand this concept:
- If Zeke averaged 300 rushing yards per game and 20 yards per rush, I would not care if he had the most rushing attempts for lost yards in the league.