Amari Cooper new Dez Bryant

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To cover up for Dak and his 40mil contract, we keep scapegoating good players. First it was Dez Bryant who was the all-time leader in TDs for the Cowboys, now we are scapegoating Amari Cooper.

How many more WRs have to be sacrificed to cover up Dak Prescott's throwing inability.

It's a WASH with this talent group as one by one they will be either cut, older,or will retire.
Dak consumed 4 no 1 picks on the offline 2 # 2 picks a # 1 pick (Lamb)WR and another # 1 pick in the Coop deal.
Zeke is another # 1 Pick.
The end result was 1 Playoff win.
If inept Jerry and Son are planning on rebuilding with Dak under center (which is quite possible) it will be heaven for all Dallas haters for years to come!
The Circus isn't departing soonest from Big D!

Last edited:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It's a WASH with this talent group as one by one they will be either be cut, older,or will retire.
Dak consumed 4 no 1 picks on the offline 2 # 2 picks a # 1 pick (Lamb)WR and another # 1 pick in the Coop deal.
The end result was 1 Playoff win.
If inept Jerry and Son are planning on rebuilding with Dak under center (which is quite possible) it will be heaven for all Dallas haters for years to come!
The Circus isn't departing soonest from Big D!
1 And done is better than none and done in the playoffs You have to get there to have a shot NFC East Champs is a start What happens next? I dont know but I'm gonna watch. For as long as I'm still BREATHING
GO COWBOYS!!!

Cmac

Reaction score
You can cut Amari Cooper or trade him, but to publicly calling him out, leaking info as sources about him missing in action etc kind of bs is pathetic. This is exactly what was done to Dez now we are seeing same to Amari Cooper. Same style marriage, names changed, same divorce, same attorney. Same groom (Mr Prescott).
Don't forget T.O. at the restaurant with JJ. CeeDee your shelf life may be in question in a few years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
To cover up for Dak and his 40mil contract, we keep scapegoating good players. First it was Dez Bryant who was the all-time leader in TDs for the Cowboys, now we are scapegoating Amari Cooper.

How many more WRs have to be sacrificed to cover up Dak Prescott's throwing inability.
Dak resurrected Amari’s career…to say he’s scapegoating him is foolish.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Dez wasn't scapegoated. That isn't just the Cowboys, that was the entire league saying that. No one would pay for Dez. He couldn't make a tenth of what he was getting paid on the open market.

TWill came back after the league showed no interest in free agency, and after we cut him he couldn't even make a roster in the XFL or CFL.

Tony made a lot of guys a lot of money. Laurent Robinson says hi.

CWR

Reaction score
You can cut Amari Cooper or trade him, but to publicly calling him out, leaking info as sources about him missing in action etc kind of bs is pathetic. This is exactly what was done to Dez now we are seeing same to Amari Cooper. Same style marriage, names changed, same divorce, same attorney. Same groom (Mr Prescott).

I loved Dez, but history has shown he was done at that point. I agree the bad mouthing tactics are the same, but the players are at different points in their careers. Coop still has it. Far as Dak goes, it's just as much on KM for not making him the primary. They forced way too much CD.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Has it occurred to anyone probably not Jerry that Dallas had a trio of complimentary receivers that can catch half dozen balls a game rarely cracking 100 yards maybe a TD sprinkled in . I don’t think 19 is or ever was a # 1 and when I say that I mean a Diggs in Buffalo a Chase in Cincy a Kupp in LA.

If Dallas could get a 2 and 4 in the draft for 19 thanks for the memories.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Dez was bad in the end. it was time for the diva to go as his one asset was his size and physicality, once he had the foot injuries and couldn't get more than 1.5 inch of separation then his goose was cooked. you noticed that even after his injury barely any team was interested in him and was only signed by saints when they had injuries.

so I don't see the comparison at all

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Dez and Coop are examples of the FO paying too much, then trying to make it seem like those guys aren't worth it. They've done this several times to high profile players.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Just a matter of time before Lamb is a chop.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Just a matter of time before Lamb is a chop.

No he he’s the new # 1. Be a few years before he’s knocked down a peg. Unless Dallas plans on Malik Turner catching 50 - 60 passes next season better get Cedric Wilson and Schultz two favorites of Dak back in the huddle..

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I'm not defending Prescott at all, but let's not act like Dez was the same player he once was when he was cut. There's a reason he isn't on a roster right now.

Adreme

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what Dez did in the NFL after he was cut by the Cowboys? Just curious, if he was so good tell me about all that success he had elsewhere.