Amari Cooper + Salt Bae

Motorola

Reaction score
When I saw the thread title, my immediate thought: this is about a singer or Instagram model that Cooper is involved with.
Wow...am I behind the times!

jnday

Reaction score
Lol. 90+ catches. Cooper earned his money in 2020
He definitely proved that he does not need Dak to succeed. He plays well with any QB. I just wish he would not have those games from time to time where he totally checks out.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hope to see Amari having that much fun while playing for the Cowboys someday.

basel90

Reaction score
Cooper won’t be back after next year . There is no cap money to keep him . Dak’s cap hit will be a huge factor after next season .

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cooper won’t be back after next year . There is no cap money to keep him . Dak’s cap hit will be a huge factor after next season .
Guess he won’t be able to afford Salt Bae next year then.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Gary Coleman passed away over a decade ago.

Wrong.

C5-FC69-CB-4726-405-A-BD6-B-561-E29-CCA8-B1.jpg

Motorola

Reaction score
To 'CalPolyTechnique' : YOU are wrong.
Gary Coleman passed away May 28, 2010.
The photo you posted is of actor Emmanuel Lewis.(He just celebrated his 50th birthday last week - March 9th). One of his most notable roles was in the 1980s sitcom "Webster". Lewis starred as the adopted son of his late father's pro football teammate. That adoptive father role was played by former Detroit Lions great - NFL legend - Centennial Pro Football HOF member Alex Karras. (BTW... Susan Clark - a Canadian born actress, played the adoptive mother\wife in that series...but she was in real life the spouse of Karras.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He definitely proved that he does not need Dak to succeed. He plays well with any QB. I just wish he would not have those games from time to time where he totally checks out.
He was pedestrian with Dalton out there I don’t know what you saw.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
To 'CalPolyTechnique' : YOU are wrong.
Gary Coleman passed away May 28, 2010.
The photo you posted is of actor Emmanuel Lewis.(He just celebrated his 50th birthday last week - March 9th). One of his most notable roles was in the 1980s sitcom "Webster". Lewis starred as the adopted son of his late father's pro football teammate. That adoptive father role was played by former Detroit Lions great - NFL legend - Centennial Pro Football HOF member Alex Karras. (BTW... Susan Clark - a Canadian born actress, played the adoptive mother\wife in that series...but she was in real life the spouse of Karras.

If he died in 2010, the. How does he have all these films to his credit postmortem?

DF4-C20-DA-1-BC7-4-A5-B-8437-190-B9-B5-A9-D6-E.jpg

Motorola

Reaction score
No - CalPolyTechnique - YOU are wrong.
The photo you posted is of Emmanuel Lewis (he just turned 50 last week).
Gary Colman died on May 28th, 2010...possibly from a seizure resulting from a fall down the stairs at his home two days earlier.