Amari Cooper + Salt Bae

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Not for nothing, but this whole thing started with you coming a thread about a guy enjoying a nice dinner and being Eyore. People like that make themselves so much fun to mess with

You aren’t messing with me at all. Arguing with you is like feeding the ducks.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You aren’t messing with me at all. Arguing with you is like feeding the ducks.
I have been, and Ive been enjoying the show. At least you are thinking about what you post now. I feel some good has been done here

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I have been, and Ive been enjoying the show. At least you are thinking about what you post now. I feel some good has been done here
Thinking about what I post? Man your shelves have to be stocked with participation awards.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thinking about what I post? Man your shelves have to be stocked with participation awards.
Yes. Before it looked like you mashed away on a keyboard the first thing that popped into your head.

You're not quite there yet, but its good to see some actual thought going into your posts

superonyx

Reaction score
Not entirely. He is paid to be the number 1 wideout though. 6 years. 1 playoff win. He disappears too often. Don’t get your hackles up. I know he is a good player. That said he should have been tagged last year and they should sign Gallup. Amari would have yielded a nice comp pick. Plus you have Gallup at a much cheaper deal and CeeDee on a rookie deal. Now you have a much too expensive WR, you will lose Gallup, and the comp pick is a round less at least. It’s these moves that plague this dummy franchise.
Who invited this guy to the party?

Man your life must suck.

Lighten up.

Kwyn

Reaction score
No. I made a sarcastic comment and you got your panties twisted. Then I tried to explain to you how this roster should have been handled. In my opinion of course. You disagreed and proceeded to be obtuse.
No, you derailed a thread showing a player enjoying a meal with friends and family and used that as an opportunity to bag on Amari, Dak and the entire organization. Do you do this in every thread?

If not, what made this one so special that you had to turn something nice into something ugly?

Since your defense for your antisocial behavior is to offer “opinions”, I’ll offer mine.

I think you are a bitter old man who enjoys being an antagonist and probably doesn’t get invited to many parties.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
No, you derailed a thread showing a player enjoying a meal with friends and family and used that as an opportunity to bag on Amari, Dak and the entire organization. Do you do this in every thread?

If not, what made this one so special that you had to turn something nice into something ugly?

Since your defense for your antisocial behavior is to offer “opinions”, I’ll offer mine.

I think you enjoy being an antagonist and probably don’t get invited to many parties.

Thanks for that. I am actually the life of the party. True story. Let me give you my opinion of you...you seem pretty sensitive. I never bag on Dak. Love the guy actually. I do bag on the organization because it’s been a crap sandwich for 25 years. If that hurts you I am sorry. Maybe if I wasn’t so sarcastic it wouldn’t hurt you so much.

Proof

Reaction score
Exactly. Tag Cooper. Let Cooper walk. Sign Gallup. A slightly less player at half the cost with CeeDee stepping in to be the guy.

Of course they should do it your way so the team can have UFAs playing backup T, 6th rounders playing S, and scrubs at DT every year.

there is literally zero chance that gallup is signing for half of coopers deal, and he is not slightly less, amari is significantly better. horrible take

Whyjerry

Reaction score
there is literally zero chance that gallup is signing for half of coopers deal, and he is not slightly less, amari is significantly better. horrible take

Cooper Kupp’s deal is a very good comp. 3rd round pick. Outplayed his rookie status. 3 years $47million. Guarantee is 20million. Cooper’s guarantee is 40 million. Who is going to give Gallup a bigger deal than that? You do understand Gallup will not price like a former first rounder right?

Proof

Reaction score
Cooper Kupp’s deal is a very good comp. 3rd round pick. Outplayed his rookie status. 3 years $47million. Guarantee is 20million. Cooper’s guarantee is 40 million. Who is going to give Gallup a bigger deal than that? You do understand Gallup will not price like a former first rounder right?

that's 16 mil a year sir. but sure, hypothetically if he signs a short term deal somewhere, his guarantees could be half of amari's, yes.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
that's 16 mil a year sir. but sure, hypothetically if he signs a short term deal somewhere, his guarantees could be half of amari's, yes.
You know the only number that matters is that guarantee. Think about it if you represented Gallup you would want a short deal. 3 years. If he burns it up he will be getting a Max deal at his prime playing age. I think this deal for Cupp is done when he is 28. If he kicks butt he is going to get another big deal. That’s the way to work with these star 3rd rounders.

Motorola

Reaction score
I hate playing via an app. To me nothing beats the face to face tension of waiting for your opponent to make their move
Had a Jr High -HS classmate - football teammate teach me. Beat him twice out of about three dozen times. (Should have stuck with it.) Was in the early 70s during the chess craze in America. That Bobby Fischer-Boris Spassky matchup for the world championship in 1972 generated as much publicity and hype as the Ali-Frazier bout the year before.