Amari Cooper should be released next year

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
So one good play masks several bad plays?

How about the alligator arm going across the middle? Even Noah Brown took a blow for the team.

On a crucial 3rd and 7 he checks himself out just like he did when our season was on the line last year. And once again it’s freakin Noah Brown that comes up in the clutch.

Had we lost, some of you would have a change of heart

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did his effort to catch that long pass turn you off? You know when he showed Julio how its done.....
One play doesn’t make up for everything else, man. That catch was amazing though. But my opinion is still valid. Cooper is expendable

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

How about the alligator arm going across the middle? Even Noah Brown took a blow for the team.

On a crucial 3rd and 7 he checks himself out just like he did when our season was on the line last year. And once again it’s freakin Noah Brown that comes up in the clutch.

1 good play?

What about Cooper drawing coverage his way? Or making key 1st down catches?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

Dont pay these homers any mind

Short-term memory. If Noah aint catch that pass and we lost, they wouldve been up in here with Pitchforks towards Amari

Mr_437

Reaction score
Lamb, Coop n Gallup all made great clutch catches!!!

Keep all of them as long as possible, however, homegrown will stay over anybody especially knowing how good #13 n #88 are.

stiletto

Reaction score

I know!.... his Cowboys highlight vid keeps getting bigger every year but we need to 'release him" because he doesn't do it EVERY play. LOL Every big play he makes is like a Mike Tyson punch to the other team, seems like games just go the other way when he makes one.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Amari had a great one-handed grab. He was one of the keys to us winning this game. The mental midgets are the fans who start threads like this complaining about one of the bright spots on our offense. If you want to tear down some players look no further than our defense.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Cooper made a cluth catch that if there ever was one to help us get back and end up winning.

If that throw was where it had to be he scores a TD but he had to dynamically 1 hand that catch. He was a dawg on that play. Just a stone cold pro.

They knew we needed to go deep too and he still beat his man.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I like him and hope he is here for a while but I hate that he is always injured. I wonder how good he would be with a healthy hamstring and foot.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Cooper is, without a doubt, the most amazing crippled I've ever seen. Just when you think he's finished, he returns from the dead. His funky foot is both a curse and an unpredictable blessing. I certainly can't foresee if he'll be jettisoned out of Frisco next year but I'll admit, I'm just inclined to appreciate his contributions while he's here. I'm certain he plays in pain but still plays, despite what tells him to give up. That's what courage is all about, imho. It's far from every player who performs, despite the pains that plague him. Amari is a trooper, make no mistake. He deserves better than the crap he gets from some of the fools here.

Last edited:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
-Always has some type of injury

-Hardly shows up in road games

-Gets alligator arms like a pansy when he hears the defender closing in (imagine Mike Irvin doing that)

-Dak doesnt even look his way in crunchtime

Yea after 2021, lets move on

Last edited:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
One play doesn’t make up for everything else, man. That catch was amazing though. But my opinion is still valid. Cooper is expendable
Cooper is making amazing clutch catches like that which help keep us in the game...and you are calling him expendable?
tenor.gif