Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Would you take Amari in the first round next year if you’re Dallas?

Yes, absolutely.

That’s all this boils down to.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I would have liked this trade a whole lot more if we had won yesterday.

Same here. It screams of desperation but I really think Jerruh & Co. were already moving the wheels on this before yesterdays loss so as to pitch it as we're shooting for a deep playoff run now that we're at the top of the NFC East.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Believe me, Jerruh & Garrett-top drive me nuts, but we all know Dallas was probably going to draft WR with their 1st pick this year. finishing at their typical 8-8 spot would not get them a WR with the physical tools Cooper possesses. This brings back Joey Galloway nightmares, but really how bad is it?
This is the logic our GM (haha) has. We were going to draft a WR anyways. I understand if it was Julio Jones or Antonio Brown...but Amari Cooper???

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score

BigD49

Reaction score
Honestly the worst part by far about this is it means we have no hope of escaping from Dak without a late round pick miraculously panning out

Bigdog

Reaction score
overspending for another WR? You just have to laugh. Jerry truly is a moron.
Just remember that this is the same guy who spent 2 1st's for Joey Galloway. Cooper better produce or this one will be just as bad or worse.

aikemirv

Reaction score
When we end up with a top 10 pick in next years draft and Amari has not even caught 20 passes because Dak can't find him I hope I can laugh in Jerry's face at his ultimate stupidity. And then Amari will have about 5 drops as well. How can you be this stupid!

Sydla

Reaction score
A first round pick

LIKE WE ARE ONE MOVE AWAY FROM A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

That's a great point.

Maybe you consider trading a 1st rounder if you are missing one guy to be a legit SB team.

This team isn't a WR away from being a SB contender.

Another in a long line of painful examples of Jerry and Stephen completely overrating the roster they have. As I said in another thread, they are awful, terrible, stupid football people.

dwreck27

Reaction score
You're the one crying in your Dak Prescott tee shirt you bought at walgreens last week so you could be a "Cowboys fan"
You must have not seen the tirade I was on last night crucifying him

I think Dak is not even a good QB and wasting resources on getting a couple of pieces at the expense of a great resource of a 1st round pick is dumb

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
That's a great point.

Maybe you consider trading a 1st rounder if you are missing one guy to be a legit SB team.

This team isn't a WR away from being a SB contender.

Another in a long line of painful examples of Jerry and Stephen completely overrating the roster they have. As I said in another thread, they are awful, terrible, stupid football people.
We're not a first round pick away, either.