Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
You must have not seen the tirade I was on last night crucifying him

I think Dak is not even a good QB and wasting resources on getting a couple of pieces at the expense of a great resource of a 1st round pick is dumb

Pretty sure this more about improving the WR Unit, with or w/o Dak.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I'm actually OK with this trade.

Cooper is a legit WR...

Now we just need a real QB and coach

VABoyz

Reaction score
JUST when you thought they would have learned from previous mistakes..you just CANT give up a first for Cooper....whats crazy is that this front office really thinks that they're premium negotiators. cant tell them any different. smh im really shocked a first was given up..like wow..we still wont make the playoffs and then theyre gonna look even more insane then draft a TE in the second round.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
COOPER will solve absolutley nothing this season!! we just gave away our first rounder to have another wr basically on the roster.
Sign Dez back and we will lead the league in drops. Cooper has stone hands and no amount of stickem is going to solve it.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
That's the dumbest logic yet in this thread.

So trade away your first round pick because you aren't close to being a contender?

When you typed this, did you think it through?
Kevin. White.

They think they can win this division now. They're right. Draft picks bust. Cooper has not busted. It's expensive but I understand it.

dckid

Reaction score
Jerry must really want football in Las Vegas to succeed.
Jerry just salvaged John Gruden’s season and tenure at Oakland/Vegas.
I would have rather given up two firsts for Mack at least he is a can’t miss prospect.
Please Goodell take the team from Jerry for conduct detrimental to the team.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Oh no..this is bad..I dont even know what to say...I just wish I still drank..we will be feeling this for a long time.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I would of rather Dallas sent a #1 pick for Carr! Cooper is a complete bust. Been watching him for years and he drops balls right to him. He is slow and can't get separation. He is a bust and he will drag this organization down to where it deserves to be for making this stupid trade.

Carson

Reaction score
So now they ruin our season and we don’t even have the draft to look forward to