Video: Amari Cooper: "You Try To Adapt To It"

kskboys

Reaction score
Cooper is catching almost 5 passes/game w/ us. That projects to 80 catches in a full season. That is not a bad total.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I’ve got moves beyond just thriller. I just moonwalked my way all across my house, snatched up Dirty Diana, leaned all the way over to get Billie Jean to the 3 of us just told my neighbor to Leave Me Alone.

I wouldn’t say someone is afraid to show their personality just because their personality is not narcissistic.
I would because that's usually but not always the case when people are critical of people. They are the complete opposite of what they speak on.

Carl23

Reaction score
Oh boy, the dumb jock stereotype. Original
Steroetypes are, usually, born of fact. Dez was (is?) a child in a man's body. If we could take the brain of Cooper and meld it with the physical and emotional attributes of Dez, Jerry Rice would be an afterthought. Unfortunately, not going to happen.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Steroetypes are, usually, born of fact. Dez was (is?) a child in a man's body. If we could take the brain of Cooper and meld it with the physical and emotional attributes of Dez, Jerry Rice would be an afterthought. Unfortunately, not going to happen.

No.

Stereotypes are born from ignorance and confirmation bias.

Thank you for providing a good example. Very useful for educating others.

Carl23

Reaction score
No.

Stereotypes are born from ignorance and confirmation bias.

Thank you for providing a good example. Very useful for educating others.
Confirmation bias would require a second d party. My opinion of Dez is my own and is based on 20+ years of psych-experience. The young man is not as smart as his replacement. Dez is discovering that ''life happens. Educate yourself to protect yourself from situations like this. . '

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Confirmation bias would require a second d party. My opinion of Dez is my own and is based on 20+ years of psych-experience. The young man is not as smart as his replacement. Dez is discovering that ''life happens. Educate yourself to protect yourself from situations like this. . '

No. You hold a stereotype and look for information to confirm it. The stereotype is your 2nd party as it comes externally.

20+ years of "psych" experience. Please. You are getting basic facts wrong.

Carl23

Reaction score
No. You hold a stereotype and look for information to confirm it. The stereotype is your 2nd party as it comes externally.

20+ years of "psych" experience. Please. You are getting basic facts wrong.
You are correct.