Video: Amari Cooper: "You Try To Adapt To It"

zerofill

Reaction score
Well, Amari is definitely good. I always liked the guy. He has had spells of drops. But, this probably isn't the greatest place to land as a #1 receiver right now.

We are just lucky he doesn't have OBJ-itis. He is intelligent, laid back, and seems to be someone easy to get along with. But, not getting him the ball after awhile, could have the problem of making him lazy, or not try as hard.

aria

Reaction score
Yeah... okay.
Ignore the fact you are a boring, broken record...
No.

I can tell this board the Sun rises every day too.
Damn boring buddy.

Time to recognize, instead of being stubborn.
I don't mind the Dak hate, but (like my arguments, way back with @aria back in the day about Zeke- I don't disagree, but don't make every damn post the same thing) making every post the same theme?

Come on man... expand your limited horizons and post about something else.
Something about the D.
Something about Maher.
Something about anything other than attacking Dak and his supporters!

You are a giant yawn on this board.
:)

Haha, I honestly don’t even remember. I think we’ve all argued with so many people on here it sometimes becomes hard to keep up with (speaking for myself at least). Normally I forget and move on, only the few select jerks get put on ignore so the fact you’re not there means it couldn’t have been too bad.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he's the player people claim, he'd have had numerous bug and appealing offers

We don't know if those offers would have come before most teams set their roster. But by the time he was cut it was very late in free agency. And of course they portrayed him as a big mouth that many coaches don't like.

superonyx

Reaction score
As I get older I appreciate stuff like this more.

It's supposed to be a fun sport.

If the Thriller dance doesn't scream fun I don't know what does.
Anything Odell Beckham does screams arrogance more than fun.

I get what you are saying...but this guy has one of the most obnoxious personalities in the league. Somehow I doubt “fun” is what motivates this ego maniac.

kskboys

Reaction score
I couldn't hear the vid. What's Cooper trying to adapt to?

Verdict

Reaction score
At some point all you Dak-Zoids will be asking for his Head ala Dez wait and see.....
No. He can actually run a route, takes responsibility for his part in things and can actually play football at a very high level instead of just talking a good game and drawing a pay check. The odds are people here will be in his corner. He's an easy kid to like.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
We don't know if those offers would have come before most teams set their roster. But by the time he was cut it was very late in free agency. And of course they portrayed him as a big mouth that many coaches don't like.

Set their roster?

In April? When you can have 90 players?

Was your argument supposed meant to be pro Dez? If so, swung and missed

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Speculation that is probably close if it was real. How many teams will switch with Dak? Outside of those teams mentioned can't think of many more and I added why some of those teams might not take Dak.

Double down on your post doesn't mean you've brought an argument. Just means you are stubborn and don't understand evidence vs. speculation.

Hope you aren't still paying student loans for the education that got you to this place

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Trying not to think about having Tony with Cooper and Zeke with this defense
Tony had Dez in his prime. Tony had Terrell Owens. I think Tony had pretty darn good receivers. Tony had DeMarco Murray too. Tony didn’t have the clutch gene and the defense was never Superbowl worthy.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Double down on your post doesn't mean you've brought an argument. Just means you are stubborn and don't understand evidence vs. speculation.

Hope you aren't still paying student loans for the education that got you to this place
Wasn't my post so how could I double down on it? I just said it had merit if the hypothetical were to happen. Maybe you should learn how to read.

Unlike you I never had student loans because my parents have money so try again norm.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Remember Dallas has half of it's OL.......the good half.

We miss you Freadbeard........

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Wasn't my post so how could I double down on it? I just said it had merit if the hypothetical were to happen. Maybe you should learn how to read.

Unlike you I never had student loans because my parents have money so try again norm.

Props to you for never having to be in debt! Being privileged is great!!!