Video: Amari Cooper: "You Try To Adapt To It"

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The difference in the play of our offense as a whole certainly appears to justify his 1st round expenditure thus far, although it's early yet. I expect him to make more headway as he gains more familiarity with Dak and the offense. It's a good bet that Zeke totally approves of him, too.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I like what Amari Cooper says at the end about how a good receiver needs to be surrounded by other talented receivers who show up in order to keep from being double covered or shut down constantly. That's so obvious with this Offense. Cowboys need to draft another stud WR to pair up with Amari and help him from constantly getting double covered. I say the Cowboys should use their 2nd round pick on Texas 6'5" WR #84 Lil' Jordan Humphries. He would make an excellent compliment threat to Amari and this Offense. That would seriously open up this Offense. Go get him next year, Cowboys!

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I like what Amari Cooper says at the end about how a good receiver needs to be surrounded by other talented receivers who show up in order to keep from being double covered or shut down constantly. That's so obvious with this Offense. Cowboys need to draft another stud WR to pair up with Amari and help him from constantly getting double covered. I say the Cowboys should use their 2nd round pick on Texas 6'5" WR #84 Lil' Jordan Humphries. He would make an excellent compliment threat to Amari and this Offense. That would seriously open up this Offense. Go get him next year, Cowboys!

POST EDIT:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Anything Odell Beckham does screams arrogance more than fun.

I get what you are saying...but this guy has one of the most obnoxious personalities in the league. Somehow I doubt “fun” is what motivates this ego maniac.

C'mon man

Bust out one of these bad boys with me and tell me you're not havin a good time :D

giphy.gif

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is actually better than I thought he would be. I didnt realize how quick he is and his versatility to play anywhere on the field makes him a perfect fit. He is better than anyone they could of drafted.

He is. And I like how having him now helps with the evaluation of Dak.

But he’s going to be expensive, and real quick. And there’s no guarantee he’ll be extended. It’s a high price to pay.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
:)

Haha, I honestly don’t even remember. I think we’ve all argued with so many people on here it sometimes becomes hard to keep up with (speaking for myself at least). Normally I forget and move on, only the few select jerks get put on ignore so the fact you’re not there means it couldn’t have been too bad.
Nah... it wasn't bad at all. I just "suggested" you post about things other than your hatred of Zeke at the time.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Anything Odell Beckham does screams arrogance more than fun.

I get what you are saying...but this guy has one of the most obnoxious personalities in the league. Somehow I doubt “fun” is what motivates this ego maniac.
See @aria this is why I end up saying folks are jealous a lot. Something screams arrogance because you don't do it and or you're just afraid to show your personality yourself. Sounds legit not.

aria

Reaction score
Nah... it wasn't bad at all. I just "suggested" you post about things other than your hatred of Zeke at the time.
Ahhhhhh...that’s right, now I remember, because you were very cool and cordial about it. I believe I did my best to take your advice...for the most part. Well here’s a belated thanks for the friendly advice!

aria

Reaction score
See @aria this is why I end up saying folks are jealous a lot. Something screams arrogance because you don't do it and or you're just afraid to show your personality yourself. Sounds legit not.
I see but if you are also aware of Beasleys comment about “all of the sudden my drop didn’t matter anymore” as part of his response to Gallups brothers death is part of the reason why I can’t stand the guy and it has nothing to do with me being jealous. That guy seriously needs to hire someone to do his PR work for him.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Trying not to think about having Tony with Cooper and Zeke with this defense
Annd that's a good thing, as Romo is gone, a thing of the past and we wont be seeing him suited up come Sunday's. I just wish, all the Romo heart throbbers would be allowed to go in the draft room, and hand pick THAT QB who will put all their broken hearts to rest....I'm betting it wouldn't be more then 4 games before buyers remorse bit em in the butts.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I see but if you are also aware of Beasleys comment about “all of the sudden my drop didn’t matter anymore” as part of his response to Gallups brothers death is part of the reason why I can’t stand the guy and it has nothing to do with me being jealous. That guy seriously needs to hire someone to do his PR work for him.
Just like I told idgit I think you're parsing he words because you don't like him already. Just because he didn't say the standard words that you would've said in that situation doesn't mean he doesn't mean the same thing as you. That's where I disagree with people on stuff like this.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

So I take it you felt the same with Romo when he said "If losing a football game is the worst thing to happen to me in my life, I have had a good life" I know Beasley is a highly competitive player who as an undrafted he has had to fight for everything he has gotten. I think all he was doing was putting that drop into perspective. I don't want to see him continue to drop passes and really no reason to think he will since he has been pretty sure handed throughout his career. I view is comment a bit differently evidently

aria

Reaction score
Just like I told idgit I think you're parsing he words because you don't like him already. Just because he didn't say the standard words that you would've said in that situation doesn't mean he doesn't mean the same thing as you. That's where I disagree with people on stuff like this.
That’s fine, but this isn’t the first time he’s interjected himself into something that has nothing to do with him. I’m not talking about him supporting Gallup as a teammate, I’m talking about him bringing up his mistake at a time of tragedy of one of his teammates. A lot of what he says has always been about him, in some form or fashion, at the expense of a teammate or fans. There’s also definitely no parsing some of his words on twitter but those can’t be repeated here.

If this was the first time he did something like this I wouldn’t think twice about it but when it’s been a repetitive pattern of behavior with him, I don’t need to use my imagination much. He would be much more likeable (to me) if he just shut his mouth, stayed off social media and let his play do the talking. A lot of what he has said has had the potential to cause a rift in the locker room and they weren’t winning right now, it may have already happened.

Whatever though Phil. I get it, you have your opinion and I have mine. I think we’ve already agreed to disagree on this subject. I’m not trying to argue with you above, I’m just telling you my personal thoughts on the matter (like when you tagged me about Odiva). Have a great Thanksgiving bud!

aria

Reaction score
So I take it you felt the same with Romo when he said "If losing a football game is the worst thing to happen to me in my life, I have had a good life" I know Beasley is a highly competitive player who as an undrafted he has had to fight for everything he has gotten. I think all he was doing was putting that drop into perspective. I don't want to see him continue to drop passes and really no reason to think he will since he has been pretty sure handed throughout his career. I view is comment a bit differently evidently
Absolutely and I’ve stated that several times. I think with Cole it’s different though and I just explained why above. What Romo said was true but that was one of the most idiotic, ignorant things to publicly say to millions of devastated fans right after a loss like that. I think he may have even acknowledged that later in his career (not 100% positive though).

There’s just some things you don’t say at certain times and this was one of those. I don’t go up to a parent that just loss their child and say “at least they’re not suffering anymore” or “at least they’re in a better place”. That’s an extreme example but I think you get the point.

Also, as I said above, if Cole didn’t have a history of making things about himself quite often, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That’s fine, but this isn’t the first time he’s interjected himself into something that has nothing to do with him. I’m not talking about him supporting Gallup as a teammate, I’m talking about him bringing up his mistake at a time of tragedy of one of his teammates. A lot of what he says has always been about him, in some form or fashion, at the expense of a teammate or fans. There’s also definitely no parsing some of his words on twitter but those can’t be repeated here.

If this was the first time he did something like this I wouldn’t think twice about it but when it’s been a repetitive pattern of behavior with him, I don’t need to use my imagination much. He would be much more likeable (to me) if he just shut his mouth, stayed off social media and let his play do the talking. A lot of what he has said has had the potential to cause a rift in the locker room and they weren’t winning right now, it may have already happened.

Whatever though Phil. I get it, you have your opinion and I have mine. I think we’ve already agreed to disagree on this subject. I’m not trying to argue with you above, I’m just telling you my personal thoughts on the matter (like when you tagged me about Odiva). Have a great Thanksgiving bud!
Yeah we disagree I was just doing like you were doing and definitely didn't take this post as trying to start an argument at all.

Have a great thanksgiving yourself my man.

rynochop

Reaction score
Tony had Dez in his prime. Tony had Terrell Owens. I think Tony had pretty darn good receivers. Tony had DeMarco Murray too. Tony didn’t have the clutch gene and the defense was never Superbowl worthy.
I'm not sure what your point is..ijs with this defense and an elite rb it would probably be good for a couple more wins at this point

Hadenough

Reaction score
Tony had Dez in his prime. Tony had Terrell Owens. I think Tony had pretty darn good receivers. Tony had DeMarco Murray too. Tony didn’t have the clutch gene and the defense was never Superbowl worthy.
Tony also had Terry Glenn and he had Witten in his prime too!

superonyx

Reaction score
I’ve got moves beyond just thriller. I just moonwalked my way all across my house, snatched up Dirty Diana, leaned all the way over to get Billie Jean to the 3 of us just told my neighbor to Leave Me Alone.

I wouldn’t say someone is afraid to show their personality just because their personality is not narcissistic.