Amari Cooper

KingRah

Reaction score
Dallas is not consistently using the receivers they have.

Bring in Cooper and you'll stunt Gallup's development.

Look to the future not another teams past.
So..,,,,,
Coopers more talented than Gallup and it’s not even close. He’s a few steps faster. He’s bigger and runs better routes.. plus, he’s only 2 years older with way more experience.

kskboys

Reaction score
So..,,,,,
Coopers more talented than Gallup and it’s not even close. He’s a few steps faster. He’s bigger and runs better routes.. plus, he’s only 2 years older with way more experience.
Gallup has better hands. And it's not even close.

kskboys

Reaction score
Cooper is better period. He has 2 pro bowls to his name.
Not anywhere near enough evidence to come to that conclusion.

Cooper might be better overall, but Gallup has much better hands.

KingRah

Reaction score
Not anywhere near enough evidence to come to that conclusion.

Cooper might be better overall, but Gallup has much better hands.
T o had solid but not great hands. Keyshawn has great hands. Brandon Lloyd has great hands. T o was better by a lot

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He’s also bigger than Gallup. I do hope Gallup turns into a pro bowler, but coop is way better
While he is bigger, I dont hold that as an advantage for Amari because Gallup plays bigger than Amari. Cooper doesnt use his big body veey much, but when you create such easy seperation like he does, why would you right?

KingRah

Reaction score
While he is bigger, I dont hold that as an advantage for Amari because Gallup plays bigger than Amari. Cooper doesnt use his big body veey much, but when you create such easy seperation like he does, why would you right?
Yup. It helps you beat the press and take hits.

KingRah

Reaction score
Yup. It helps you beat the press and take hits.
I want a starting receiver with 4.4 or better speed. You can be great running a 4.5, but wouldn’t it be nice to have a top receiver that can also get deep?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Just stop it with the Cooper stuff. He drops passes and disappears for games on end.

Drops-Worst-for-site.png

Notice that three of the top 6 are raiders.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
In 5 games this year he has 3 games with 2 catches or less. Last year he had 48 catches on 96 targets and 680 yards and played in all 16 games. He disappears in games frequently. He's a big name, but small producer.

In 7 gamaes this seasons, Cooper has 75 or more receiving yards three times..

He's a big name and a big producer.

KingRah

Reaction score
He hasn't dropped any with us. Also, count the passes he should've caught that the qb overthrew or under threw.