Amari Cooper

_sturt_

Reaction score
Going to cost you almost $14m against next year's cap.

I'd almost expect the Raiders to give US a draft pick to take him.

If it weren't for that big number, I like what we're told about how our WR coach is a dedicated teacher, and a player like Cooper is someone you might want to give a chance to blossom under Lal.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Yeah. Let’s do that.

If Garrett is gone I don’t want any players added mid season that are brought in to save his job.

But if the plan is to keep Garrett trade away

Lol true I just don’t see jerry doing it..I hope tho
Garret may have saved his job today

KingRah

Reaction score
Going to cost you almost $14m against next year's cap.

I'd almost expect the Raiders to give US a draft pick to take him.

If it weren't for that big number, I like what we're told about how our WR coach is a dedicated teacher, and a player like Cooper is someone you might want to give a chance to blossom under Lal.
He’s more proven than Watkins and we offered 13 plus million for him.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Without question a young true number one where a change of scenery could be huge. After two down years nothing more than a conditional 3 with a chance to be a 2. Go get him boys!

Rally

Reaction score
Why don't they try and address the situation. Cooper??
The Eagles are interested, why not us?

_sturt_

Reaction score
He’s more proven than Watkins and we offered 13 plus million for him.

Bad decision fortuitously avoided.

Besides that, this is a trade, so you're not only committing to paying the guy more than he's actually proven to be worth, you're giving up another asset to get him.

KingRah

Reaction score

Besides that, this is a trade, so you're not only committing to paying the guy more than he's actually proven to be worth, you're giving up another asset to get him.
We can give him what we offered Watkins.

KingRah

Reaction score

They won’t do it. The new cowboys are shaped innstephens image. We
Won’t be aggressive.

KingRah

Reaction score
Crabtree was there bell cow. Amari is very inconsistent
Crabtree s been inconsistent for 9 years. Cooper at least is young with upside and has had 2 1000 yard seasons. I think Carr’s inconsistency is holding him back. Give him our running game and play action. He’ll explode. He’ll make Beasley unstoppable.

_sturt_

Reaction score
We can give him what we offered Watkins.

Yes. You said that.

And I said, bad decision fortuitously avoided. Besides that, this is a trade, so you're not only committing to paying the guy more than he's actually proven to be worth, you're giving up another asset to get him.

This doesn't work if you're only going to repeat yourself, circling back to your original point/assertion. There's point, then counterpoint, then counterpoint, then counterpoint.

KingRah

Reaction score
Anyway,
Why don't they try and address the situation. Cooper??
The Eagles are interested, why not us?
on to people with sense. I agree we need to address it and trade for him. The same people who do t think we should trade will be complaining if we miss the playoffs. They’ll say we should’ve gotten a wr. Well hers a 25 year old with 1st round talent and a similar skill set to obj, but with 10 more pounds. He also hasn’t missed an entire season. I’ll take a young healthy 1 st round talent that’s gone for 1000 yards twice.

dallas72

Reaction score
Gruden wants a pass rusher so for Amari it's a 2nd or 3rd rounder + Randy Gregory

KingRah

Reaction score
Gruden wants a pass rusher so for Amari it's a 2nd or 3rd rounder + Randy Gregory
I won’t give up Gregory and a pick. He has the talent to be better than d law. If they want Gregory, take him straight up or not at all.

dallas72

Reaction score
I won’t give up Gregory and a pick. He has the talent to be better than d law. If they want Gregory, take him straight up or not at all.
Well Gregory has a bad history. And we do have Taco...we cant sign Gregory, Lawrence & Irving next year...plus were probably going after Thomas at safety next year ....we need some type of WR...Gallop showed brief Dez type of catching vs Jax but we need more

KingRah

Reaction score
Well Gregory has a bad history. And we do have Taco...we cant sign Gregory, Lawrence & Irving next year...plus were probably going after Thomas at safety next year ....we need some type of WR...Gallop showed brief Dez type of catching vs Jax but we need more
I don’t think Gregory’s up. Plus, he’d be cheap.