Amari is fading

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Don't worry the oaf will have 150 yds and a 1 td next week in the safe, sterile environment of at&t stadium with little to nothing on the line. Amari is made for these games!
He's injured dummy.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’ve come back to admit how wrong I was. He sucks along with the rest of this team. Don’t pay him big money. It will be a mistake.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Your brain is the size of a peanut if you believe that is the source of his road ails. He was trash on the road last season too.

You have it figured out. You're doing terrific. I'm certain they're accepting applications.

garyv

Reaction score
He had one catch yesterday. Dropped another one. He only has 1 td in the last 5 games.

Road games and top corners seem to be this guys kryptonite.

Yes, I know he saw some bracket coverage vs the Rams, but that is not something unique to him. Deandre Hopkins gets it too but he has a minimum 5 catches in 17 straight games (NFL record).

If we're going to beat Philly, he's going to need to wake up from this slump. I don't want to be sitting here a week from now trying to figure out Greg Ward Jr. outplayed him.

I dont want him back not for what he will cost

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I now regret facepalming at the OBJ and AB thread. AB is still a big no, but OBJ is needed here. Badly

Zordon

Reaction score
He’s been hurt for 7 weeks. You can’t tell?
Broaddus just said on the radio that he's heard from multiple people within the organization that he's NOT injured. Stop giving these pansies excuses. The guy is just a mentally fragile aloof front runner.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Broaddus just said on the radio that he's heard from multiple people within the organization that he's NOT injured. Stop giving these pansies excuses. The guy is just a mentally fragile aloof front runner.

obvious watching him play.