Twitter: Amari on if he can override rotation “guess I could if I wanted to cause a ruckus.”

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Waste of a 1st round pick. True playmakers want to be on the field not watching from the sideline.

Him and Zeke came across as losers against the Eagles. Biggest game of the season and taking themselves out of the game? Boooo!
Agreed.

Not only that, they both failed to show up during our losses as well.

Double Boooo!!

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
This is why we need a personality like Dez. I like Amari sometimes, but no way would Dez or someone like Dez be benched in a situation like that (at least not without a fight). At least get one person like Dez to fire up this unemotional team.
Dez has expressed interest on returning back. Not sure what he has left, but I do know he would like to continue to play in the state he grew up in and has played his entire career (NO dont count, I dont even think he played a down).

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is why we need a personality like Dez. I like Amari sometimes, but no way would Dez or someone like Dez be benched in a situation like that (at least not without a fight). At least get one person like Dez to fire up this unemotional team.

I loved Dez’s passion. I’m not sure he was a true leader, though. He got fired up but he seemed to irritate the other players rather than fire them up. I definitely think this team has leadership issues and has had them for some time.

Carson

Reaction score
Can’t wait to see list of injuries Cooper played with.
Ebola virus and rubber chicken legs incoming

aria

Reaction score
The problem is Dez would be in the huddle causing a ruckus and demanding to get the ball whether he was open or not. He liked to yell and shout but he could also be divisive.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Do you blame him?

Dez raised a ruckus and was deemed "trouble" and run out of town on a rail.
Cooper is doing what he needs to do to protect himself.

He's a victim in this whole sordid affair. And ultimately he's going to be another scapegoat to protect Jerry's Pets.
Just like Dez was.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Crazy how so many people complain that Amari isn't complaining about being taken out. Wonder how many of them would've called him a Diva if he did get upset and started asking for the ball....probably the same folks who complain about him pouting when he literally has the same face every game whether he has 1 yard or 200 yards lol