Twitter: Amazing reports on Dak Prescott's injury recovery

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yeah as long as the bones are fine you need to exercise ligaments and joints to help them heal more quickly. Just resting them for that long is worse for you. Apparently he knows better than what has been reported from doctors....

hoping there are no complications and his leg heals correctly.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because every medical article/opinion that has commented on Dak’s specific type of injury has mentioned ligament tears are by default a result of that injury.

You made the bogus claim specifically saying:

But the doctor who did the surgery already reported that there WAS no ligament damage.”

And of course you have no reference for the doctor saying it because you completely made it up.

You’re lecturing me on how the media is supposedly bombarding the hospital staff for any tiny bit of information, yet you’re claiming Dak’s surgeon got a radio show and said “there was no ligament damage” and yet there’s NOT A SHRED of evidence confirming that anywhere.
You’re just hoping Dak has ligament damage. So sad for you.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So no damage would be newsworthy but significant damage would not? You can't really believe that.. He's the quarterback of American's team.. This aint Buffalo or Minneapolis.. This is Dallas.. You know the team that is at the head of every tease of every sports show on every sports network in the country. "Coming up next: a former Cowboys janitor sweeps a floor!" Dak can't take a dump without someone wanting to know what color it was. Anybody know what Kirk Cousins did for his last birthday party? Drew Brees? Hell even Tom Brady can celebrate a birthday without the media being all up in it.. However Dak's birthday party this year was reported on by half the media outlets in the country.. But in spite of that, the extent of his ankle injury is the best kept secret since the last Royal Pregancy. I can't see it..
I have no idea if that's true or not, just saying I think that's his point of view.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You’re just hoping Dak has ligament damage. So sad for you.

You’re a moron.

This is basic anatomy and physiology based on established medical opinion that’s available for anyone to read.

I’m guessing you think that you can limit the damage to Dak’s ligaments through the power of positive thinking.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I have every confidence Dak will be good to go.

I imagine he will be participating in all off season activities.

Limited at first. But I really don’t see the injury impacting his performance next season. Given that he hasn’t had to deal with any setbacks from the surgery.

Hater.

cern

Reaction score
Saw dak's sleep number bed sd. Showed 4 or 5 shots of him, none below the knees. But he looked to be standing straight without any problems. Looking good.

KB1122

Reaction score
I'm not against having Dak at quarterback. I'm against having only Dak at quarterback.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. Good luck to him and whatever team he signs with in the off season (hope it's not Dallas).

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Godspeed young man, Godspeed. I will always be a fan of yours Dak wherever you go, whether you stay with us or move on.
This. He's one of those rare individuals who is as humble, dedicated, and hard working as he is talented. He's a born winner. Dak is my QB!