Amazon Prime Broadcast Sucks!

Rayman70

Reaction score
And then fans pick it up and perpetuate the narrative. And it’s not limited to sports. Individual, critical thinking is largely non-existent.

Now, regarding the thread subject, I refuse to subscribe to streaming services. In part because I live in the country and have limited internet. Fortunately, I live in the local broadcast area and get the games I don’t go to via the network broadcast. I feel for you folks that don’t have that.
Im in the country too. Same.

Stak78

Reaction score
It was terrible. Pixelation and just poor quality like it was constantly trying to download. I thought maybe it was my internet connection. Yet, I have AT&T fiber and don’t have issues streaming anything else. Fast forwarding and rewinding was a complete joke.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Im in the country too. Same.
That’s definitely an issue of high importance. Expanding broadband internet to the entire country.

Its only going to be more and more necessary in the future.

And I’m not even talking about to watch football. But just think about things like telehealth services which are becoming more commonly used. A major asset for seniors who have trouble getting to a doctors office regularly.