Amber Heard is evil

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Joe King, can we, frenemies, agree that marriage is an outdated institution?
A bloke marries in Texas or calif. And immediately he loses 50% of his wealth and 80% of his freedom.
The only reason to marry is temporary insanity. She will grow old and bitter and cut you off from the good lads at the pub.
Want children? You don't need marriage for that.

This is a good topic.
See my new thread

I agree 100 percent. Marriage is an obsolete institution. It was originally invented to help families create economic protection for each other, but later evolved into a religious thing. It now makes as much sense as being in a B-29 at 5,000 feet and then you're outfitted with a parachute and are told. "Go ahead and jump. This parachute has a 40 percent success rate."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bdHgHlh.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe King, can we, frenemies, agree that marriage is an outdated institution?
A bloke marries in Texas or calif. And immediately he loses 50% of his wealth and 80% of his freedom.
The only reason to marry is temporary insanity. She will grow old and bitter and cut you off from the good lads at the pub.
Want children? You don't need marriage for that.

This is a good topic.
See my new thread
If you're not a Christian then I suppose you may have a point. But as a Christian, married is still important.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm only speaking from my perspective of why marriage is still important today. I don't pretend to speak for others like many of you out there do.

Give us mote, old fellow!
You are funny!
God bless you!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Absolutely, not, dear maiden!
But that's what you said. Will you just say anything? Are we to ever take you seriously. It's hard to do when you act like a motley fool.

And I am no ones "dear maiden". You insult and think it witty. It's just more of your foolishness that informs others you are a mere jester.

kskboys

Reaction score
He is 20 years her senior. If he thought that marriage was a good idea, he got what he deserved.
That's pretty close to what I was thinking. Marry a child, you shockingly get a child.

No one is mature in their 20's.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
But that's what you said. Will you just say anything? Are we to ever take you seriously. It's hard to do when you act like a motley fool.

And I am no ones "dear maiden". You insult and think it witty. It's just more of your foolishness that informs others you are a mere jester.
Was that meant to hurt me feelings, rude Manchester ruffian!???

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
That's pretty close to what I was thinking. Marry a child, you shockingly get a child.

No one is mature in their 20's.

A man's libido thinks about her maturity -- bwhahahaha, that's a knee slapper. When you're entranced and drooling at her booobies, you're not thinking, "I'm impressed by how mature and responsible she is." Ha ha, right! Joan Rivers said, "No man ever put his hand up a woman's skirt looking for a library card." We have a brain and another important organ, but only enough blood to use them one at a time. That's why you must need a blanket rule to NEVER get married no matter what, lest you end up with an Amber Heard, or worse, a poor man's Amber Heard, which is a woman who acts like her, but isn't even pretty. Give your buddies carte blanche to lock you up in a basement during those times when you're a drooling libido idiot. It will save your life.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I personally think Amber Heard should be executed by catapult, wrecking ball, or hydrogen bomb.
(Disclaimer: I'm kidding, in case that's not obvious.)

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
No really...

I had to google "Amber Heard" to see who the OP was talking about...

Yeah cause I could give two squirts about Hollywood as well. She's a hack but this sounds personal not just a she's a bad person.