America’s team versus cowboys nation

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No Cowboy fans I know really care about the A-Team label. It’s become almost like a curse . Along with our blue jerseys.

Nobody cares here in Dallas area about that label, it means nothing without the success, pride and dignity restored in our franchise.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I was not a fan of Mike McCarthy. But I think I like the coaching staff he put together. I actually see things looking up. I’m not gonna say Super Bowl. But I am going to say division champion
Its a conservative view and expectation, and I respect that being very similar, but this season and this roster Im expecting great strides, divisional champs, conf champs.
Time for 6

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No Cowboy fans I know really care about the A-Team label. It’s become almost like a curse . Along with our blue jerseys.

Nobody cares here in Dallas area about that label, it means nothing without the success, pride and dignity restored in our franchise.
Very true. I've always disliked that label.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Right now it is solely out of habit. There is no passion, primarily driven at the NFL level and cascaded down to the Cowboys. The NFL season could be cancelled and I would be happy about it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Right now it is solely out of habit. There is no passion, primarily driven at the NFL level and cascaded down to the Cowboys. The NFL season could be cancelled and I would be happy about it.
If you're so miserable about it then remove yourself from the toxic environment you've created for yourself.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I love the Cowboys, in my mind they are and always will be Americas Team and no matter how much another team wins no one can take the name that was given to us, we earned it.
I love the team so much I watch regardless if it's a win, loss or draw. I like some other posters have seen the good, the bad and the ugly, I take it all in stride because we will win more.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Another lie. You've made it abundantly clear "haters" ruin your time here. Emojis doesn't help you cover it up.
I'm doing a thesis on social behavior on an internet message board. So I need you.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I'm doing a thesis on social behavior on an internet message board. So I need you.
Yeah, you’ve used that line before.

In reality, you are a lonely old, bitter man who has alienated people your entire life.

fivetwos

Reaction score
America’s team. It has always meant something. The Class of the NFL. Cowboys nation. The fans.

We always give Philadelphia fans a hard time for throwing cans on the field. I guess not winning a championship for years will do that that to you Cowboy nation. Many of the fans say the team is a joke around the league. It’s not the team that’s the joke , it’s some of us that are . I can’t understand why some are even still fans of this franchise. They Don’t like the quarterback, the running back, the coaching staff, The ownership, And according to some of the forums many other things. But again not winning a championship for 25 years will do that to you. So ask yourself again why are you still a fan of this franchise. For me is the culture the star what it represents. Has it lost a little of it’s class, no I don’t think so. I guess as you get older like myself being a fan of this franchise since the 60s. Just beating Philadelphia, San Francisco, Pittsburgh, that’s my Super Bowl every season. Go cowboys have a great season
I signed up for the class Coach Landry brought, not the buffoonery Jerry Jones does.

You can't just switch teams. It's almost in your blood.

I was here before Jerry was and I can't say I'm not looking forward to when he isnt.

I don't agree with what he thinks is the best way to win.....which is secondary to his celebrity, and that will never change....and the results don't matter....he just comes up with more BS as to why he is doing the right thing. He isnt.

Why should I leave? Ill just wait him out.

Hope that helps WW.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, you’ve used that line before.

In reality, you are a lonely old, bitter man who has alienated people your entire life.
No, never have. But whatever makes you feel better even if it's childish stuff like this.