American Idol season 12

kristie

Reaction score
it starts up tomorrow night. the judging panel is mostly new with mariah carey, keith urban and nicki minaj joining randy jackson. i would love to say that i hope this is the year when the wgwg(white guy with guitar) does not win, but i am not sure because you never know what will happen with this show.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Instead of watching that show.

I have a suggestion and if you start now you might still see the first three episodes.

Watch the Joe Schmoe Show

It is a completely fake reality show where only one guy thinks it is real and the rest of the contestants, hosts, producers and others behind the scene try to keep him going thinking it is a real show.

Even though they have the silliest contests, sets and voting ceremonies ever.

At least with this reality show...they let you know up front that it is all fake and fixed.:laugh2:

Funniest line I have heard on TV in many years was said on last nights Joe Schmoe episode when a lady said..."My Beaver just Peed" after her spirit animal beaver really did pee. :laugh1: :laugh1:

kristie

Reaction score
who watched tonight's episode? i tried looking for some videos of some people who stood out to me, but i couldn't find any.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I am betting before we reach the top 12 you will see hair extensions getting pulled out.

This is gonna be a fun ride. Cat fight always in play.:laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
blindzebra;4970630 said:
I am betting before we reach the top 12 you will see hair extensions getting pulled out.

This is gonna be a fun ride. Cat fight always in play.:laugh2:

That would be the only thing that would make me watch it.

kristie

Reaction score
who watched tonight? let's just say that I was moved by the guy with the horrible stutter but who sings beautifully.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
The only impressive one from last night was that skinny blonde transvestite girl who played guitar and sang an original. But she said herself that she is probably too bizarre to win American Idol.

She also had yellow caution tape wrapped around her right shoe for no apparent reason.

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
I watched the first night. I have the second one on the DVR. I have never missed a season of AI.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
One of my good friend's made it through to the Hollywood week but wasn't shown on the first episode.I think she has a pretty good shot to make the top 15

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4973210 said:
One of my good friend's made it through to the Hollywood week but wasn't shown on the first episode.I think she has a pretty good shot to make the top 15

i'll keep an eye out for her when the hollywood week episodes start.:D

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not sure how long I can listen to Minogue talk, whatever her name is. After two episodes, I have almost had enough. It doesn't help that Mariah is there either.

I think this has "last season" written all over it.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
dexternjack;4973924 said:
I'm not sure how long I can listen to Minogue talk, whatever her name is. After two episodes, I have almost had enough. It doesn't help that Mariah is there either.

I think this has "last season" written all over it.

Oh, Nicki Minaj. Yeah, she overdoes that British accent thing. I don't understand it. She talks in her "normal" voice, which is a typical American female accent, switches to some ghetto Brooklyn accent, then switches to some made-up British accent. It gives you a headache trying to keep up with all her personalities.

kristie

Reaction score
JoeyBoy718;4974046 said:
Oh, Nicki Minaj. Yeah, she overdoes that British accent thing. I don't understand it. She talks in her "normal" voice, which is a typical American female accent, switches to some ghetto Brooklyn accent, then switches to some made-up British accent. It gives you a headache trying to keep up with all her personalities.

I know. that woman must be out of her mind.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
My friends name is Lizz Weiss btw. Forgot to put that. So keep an eye once hollywood weem starts

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4974199 said:
My friends name is Lizz Weiss btw. Forgot to put that. So keep an eye once hollywood weem starts

i know i will. :D