American Idol season 12

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
funkytown;4992795 said:
Nicki Minaj- why all the hate? I love Nicki. She is crazy as all get out, but thats why I love her. My kind of woman. Through all the crazy stuff, she actually is a good judge of talent. She's doesnt try to put people into certain genres, which i hate when they do that. "Are you country or are you pop"? Who cares, if you can sing then you can sing.
She is crazy on purpose, and did so to get famous, in the exact same vein as Lady Gaga. She's a product of the industry, not her own talent. That's why people, like myself, can't stand her. Also, her music is awful :laugh2:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Future;4992937 said:
She is crazy on purpose, and did so to get famous, in the exact same vein as Lady Gaga. She's a product of the industry, not her own talent. That's why people, like myself, can't stand her. Also, her music is awful :laugh2:

At least Lady Gag can sing, she has a voice similar to Madonna. I don't listen to her much but she is talented unlike Minaj.

WhizKid

Reaction score
dexternjack;4993106 said:
At least Lady Gag can sing, she has a voice similar to Madonna. I don't listen to her much but she is talented unlike Minaj.
Gaga has a better voice then Madonna. Madonna can't sing. yup I said it, she can't. Also, Minaj, although "sings" is a rapper by trade. her whole harajuku barbie act is annoying. And I despise her music, but understand why she does what she does. How many successful female rappers do you know not name lil kim and missy elliot? Gimmicks, are what they have all become.

kristie

Reaction score
tonight was the beginning of hollywood week, and tonight focused entirely on the guys with the ladies performing next week. here's one of the guys who impressed me tonight:

[youtube]x7LPTslwZdQ[/youtube]

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Can't wait for next week to watch my friend on TV, going to be a really cool experience

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4995335 said:
Can't wait for next week to watch my friend on TV, going to be a really cool experience

i'm going to be excited. :D

kristie

Reaction score
i did this little recap show called "idol friday" during season 10, and after deciding not to do it during season 11, i decided to bring it back. here's my first video of the season:

[youtube]XkJ3mluPdl8[/youtube]

blindzebra

Reaction score
The judges lost their minds.

They let some really awful guys through and sent home several really good ones.

Minaj was a complete witch too. That entire pity party comment was beyond uncalled for. Considering she has no musical talent and has made a career making a spectacle of herself she really has no business judging anyone.

Very close to not watching it again.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Forgot his name, but the younger black guy with a speech impediment should have stayed. He could sing and I was pulling for him to go further. Some of the ones kept over him are puzzling.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;4996693 said:
Forgot his name, but the younger black guy with a speech impediment should have stayed. He could sing and I was pulling for him to go further. Some of the ones kept over him are puzzling.

I know. it was confusing for me as well.

funkytown

Reaction score

I was really confused by that also. He was great everytime, except the last time he was kinda boring. I think he sung a country song, and it wasnt good for him.

Cant believe they didnt keep him, wonder if there is something behind the scenes going on with that.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score

Lazzaro, he is Cuban

kristie

Reaction score
blindzebra;4997851 said:
They are talking about Micah the Navy guy who got nerve damage getting his tonsils out.

that's the one. i felt terrible for him.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
blindzebra;4997851 said:
They are talking about Micah the Navy guy who got nerve damage getting his tonsils out.

Ohh I forgot all about him, I saw the first night but not the 2nd night last week. Thanks, I figured they meant Lazzaro.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Curtis Finch Jr. and Cortez Shaw are my two favorites so far.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
pjtoadie;4998912 said:

I haven't picked out mine yet but I am thankful Papa Peachez is gone :D

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4998912 said:

i like those two as well, but i don't have any favorites right now.