American Idol season 12

Holdenteller67

Benched
Reaction score
kristie;4971631 said:
who watched tonight? let's just say that I was moved by the guy with the horrible stutter but who sings beautifully.

His story was touching but he wasn't any better then some people they didn't let through. I wasn't impressed he won't make it out of Hollywood

kristie

Reaction score
who people were talking about on twitter last night. wow!! :D

[youtube]Jsg_5zSyRbU[/youtube]

blindzebra

Reaction score
I actually agree with Nikki about the "did the country thing girl."

kristie

Reaction score
blindzebra;4981984 said:
I actually agree with Nikki about the "did the country thing girl."

so do i even though i wish nicki would just shut up half the time.

kristie

Reaction score
this one is someone to keep an eye out for. :D

[youtube]bmFB6hzJcEw[/youtube]

Reaction score
JoeyBoy718;4974046 said:
Oh, Nicki Minaj. Yeah, she overdoes that British accent thing. I don't understand it. She talks in her "normal" voice, which is a typical American female accent, switches to some ghetto Brooklyn accent, then switches to some made-up British accent. It gives you a headache trying to keep up with all her personalities.

She's just trying to take advantage of the Lady Gaga personality, with an African American twist. only difference is, Lady Gaga has talent at what she does. Nicky Minaj doesn't have a good voice and her lyrics are absolutely awful. She's really just a weak imitation and I don't get why people don't see through the act for what it is.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
This year I am watching through Hollywood week simply for the drama and craziness then I'm done. I cannot stand Minaj at all. She is such a flake and she is annoying as anything I've see.

kristie

Reaction score
rickjameschinaclub;4982523 said:
She's just trying to take advantage of the Lady Gaga personality, with an African American twist. only difference is, Lady Gaga has talent at what she does. Nicky Minaj doesn't have a good voice and her lyrics are absolutely awful. She's really just a weak imitation and I don't get why people don't see through the act for what it is.

i don't get it either. minaj is just weird.

kristie

Reaction score
brave of this girl to go in & audition despite the busted leg:

[youtube]n3bj4nARWn0[/youtube]

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
How in God's name did they put that dipcrap through who tried to sign the national anthem? This show has zero credibility.

#Lastseason

kristie

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4989791 said:
How in God's name did they put that dipcrap through who tried to sign the national anthem? This show has zero credibility.

#Lastseason

i have no idea, but she was just plain wacky if you ask me. i don't think she'll last long on the show.

funkytown

Reaction score
I was a huge American Idol fan in the first few years, and really lost interest after Simon left. He made the show for me. Thats why i started liking X-Factor better than Idol.

Hated all the years with people Kara, Ellen, Steven Tyler. But I kinda like these judges. These are actually relevant artists, who are still in the music scene. Who better to judge a voice than Mariah Carey?

Nicki Minaj- why all the hate? I love Nicki. She is crazy as all get out, but thats why I love her. My kind of woman. Through all the crazy stuff, she actually is a good judge of talent. She's doesnt try to put people into certain genres, which i hate when they do that. "Are you country or are you pop"? Who cares, if you can sing then you can sing.

I've noticed an incline in talent this year. Some really good singers this year. I will actually pay attention to this season, for the first time in years.