American Idol season 12

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Candice Glover and Jennifer Hudson.....are you kidding me?! WOW!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't really want to watch the finale, have it recorded. I knew Candice was going to win by the way the judges pumped her up saying she won rounds 1 and 2. Kree won both but lost the final round IMO. Candice's last song was powerful, I'll give her that but the third ranked singer won behind Angie and Kree.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I really like Candice's single. To borrow Keith Urban's words, "It fits her like a Glover" hahaha. Anyways, I like Candice, I hope she does well.

What was supposed to be a 10 minute nap turned into an hour nap, so I missed the first hour of the show. I was looking forward to hearing Mariah, is it true she lip synced?? ewww.

kristie

Reaction score
sorry about posting this in case anyone here hasn't seen the show yet:

[youtube]Z4pTZBQpes8[/youtube]

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;5085118 said:
sorry about posting this in case anyone here hasn't seen the show yet:

[youtube]Z4pTZBQpes8[/youtube]

Ok Kristie were you also upset that Angie didn't get to perform "You Set Me Free" last night? :bang2:

Well at least the single is for sale now :)

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;5085233 said:
Ok Kristie were you also upset that Angie didn't get to perform "You Set Me Free" last night? :bang2:

Well at least the single is for sale now :)

I was, but at least angie got to perform with her idol jessie j, which was cool. I also bought "you set me free" as soon as it was available.:D

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;5085465 said:
I was, but at least angie got to perform with her idol jessie j, which was cool. I also bought "you set me free" as soon as it was available.:D

Very true! I bought it this morning :)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Finally watched the finale, snoozefest. Was Urban the only star to actually sing? Nice Milli Vanilli by Lopez and Mariah, heh

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5085732 said:
Finally watched the finale, snoozefest. Was Urban the only star to actually sing? Nice Milli Vanilli by Lopez and Mariah, heh

seemed that way to me.