American Idol season 12

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Final two is going to be Angie and Candice, take that to the bank!

Oh, my adventures here in Cali continue...met Mario Lopez(he took a liking to my wife, they talked for a bit) today and the guy who plays Jessica's boyfriend (David Walton) on "New Girl".

So far, I have met 6 celebrities/movie stars two blocks from my house in LA. I still think it is weird these people mingle right down the street from us and go to the same grocery stores and restaurants we do.

I am positive I saw Sandra Bullock at CVS a few days ago but my wife says it wasn't her. I am 95% sure it was, had on a big hat and dark sunglasses but the accent was unmistakable. I always thought she was hot so I should know if it was indeed her!

kristie

Reaction score
one of the songs that angie did tonight:

[youtube]6T1m0bZ6JPw[/youtube]

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;5080811 said:
one of the songs that angie did tonight:

[youtube]6T1m0bZ6JPw[/youtube]

Overall I liked Angie the best but man oh man Candice's version of "Somewhere" was amazing!!!!

I think it'll be Angie and Candice in the finale.

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;5080946 said:
It's about time the winner releases their album shortly after the finale!

i agree. i hate having to wait about six months or so for my favorite's album to come out.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;5081311 said:

They are all out, the only question mark is Ryan. They are also going to do away with the themed nights. I expect them to sort of copy "The Voice" on how the songs are chosen. They want to be current and not that old stuff (Burt Baccarat, Beatles, etc, etc).

It will be very different next season, it can't get worse IMO.

http://tasteofcountry.com/keith-urban-american-idol-judges-fired/

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5081313 said:
They are all out, the only question mark is Ryan. They are also going to do away with the themed nights. I expect them to sort of copy "The Voice" on how the songs are chosen. They want to be current and not that old stuff (Burt Baccarat, Beatles, etc, etc).

i think ryan is still under contract so i don't think he'll be leaving anytime soon. he signed a two-year contract extension before this season started.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
dexternjack;5081313 said:

I personally liked it when it was 3 judges instead of 4 that they used for 3 seasons.

No more themed nights?! :bounce: :fogeys: :dance2: :beatit:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;5081445 said:
:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

I'm with ya! Don't get me wrong Kree was good but america got it wrong! Should have been Angie vs. Candice in the finale! Good news is she'll be just fine :)

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;5081452 said:
I'm with ya! Don't get me wrong Kree was good but america got it wrong! Should have been Angie vs. Candice in the finale! Good news is she'll be just fine :)

i hope so. i'm just so upset right now.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;5081454 said:
i hope so. i'm just so upset right now.

Yeah....I turned to my wife right before the results and said "watch it'll be Kree who advances". I have seen this one too many times on this show! You wonder if Kree's back story gained her any additional votes? Not taking anything away from her talent cause she is very talented but I really think Angie is the complete package and was a lock for the finals.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
pjtoadie;5081455 said:
Yeah....I turned to my wife right before the results and said "watch it'll be Kree who advances". I have seen this one too many times on this show! You wonder if Kree's back story gained her any additional votes? Not taking anything away from her talent cause she is very talented but I really think Angie is the complete package and was a lock for the finals.

Right there with ya. She got some sympathy votes tonight. I am at a loss for words ATM, no way Angie shouldn't be in top two. I still think it is rigged in some way or fashion. The only standing O was for Candice, they have been pushing for her for a few weeks now.

My wife was pretty shocked too, kinda angry as well. It's ok, Angie will have the best career out of the three and now she isn't locked in to their contract.

This show has become a joke. The voting is stupid as well. Vote for the worst, not send in 50 votes for the favorite. When they say 30 million voted...well, divide that by 50 and you get a true value, ratings have hit rock bottom.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5081466 said:
Right there with ya. She got some sympathy votes tonight. I am at a loss for words ATM, no way Angie shouldn't be in top two. I still think it is rigged in some way or fashion. The only standing O was for Candice, they have been pushing for her for a few weeks now.

My wife was pretty shocked too, kinda angry as well. It's ok, Angie will have the best career out of the three and now she isn't locked in to their contract.

This show has become a joke. The voting is stupid as well. Vote for the worst, not send in 50 votes for the favorite. When they say 30 million voted...well, divide that by 50 and you get a true value, ratings have hit rock bottom.

i'm beginning to believe that as well.