American Idol season 12

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How did Charlie make it? He absolutely butchered "rocket man" and can't even sing anyways.

kristie

Reaction score
blindzebra;5006335 said:
Geesh the boys sucked.

Devin was the only stand out IMO.

Curtis French I hate...one his style will get very old, very fast...two the diva act is there, he pretends to be all humble but his true colors showed in the group round when Charlie was sick and he was like better for me.

Speaking of Charlie...he needs to stop trying to wow Minja and just be himself.

In any case I predict a new bunch of letters for the winner.

WGWP will replace WGWG when the white girl with piano wins...Angela Miller breaks the streak.

i truly hope so because it's time for a change.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5006403 said:
How did Charlie make it? He absolutely butchered "rocket man" and can't even sing anyways.

nicki minaj is obsessed with him.:laugh2:

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5010747 said:
I don't understand the tweeting thing during shows, it is a distraction. My wife makes me watch the Bachelor on occasion and they started tweeting there too.

i guess it's to get the show's fans more involved.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Okay. I'm convinced the show is rigged. There is NO WAY anyone can listen to Zoanette and think she can sing. She is simply the worst. She has zero talent. She isn't even attractive in the least, and to top it off she is annoying as heck. The show is now a joke.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cajuncowboy;5011345 said:
Okay. I'm convinced the show is rigged. There is NO WAY anyone can listen to Zoanette and think she can sing. She is simply the worst. She has zero talent. She isn't even attractive in the least, and to top it off she is annoying as heck. The show is now a joke.

I concur. She was atrocious and this show is rigged, at least for ratings. There is no way she should have even made it past Hollywood week IMO.

I am also sick of hearing Minaj call everyone her ladybug in that ghetto voice, her and Mariah need to go. Urban is doing a decent job though.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;5011574 said:
I concur. She was atrocious and this show is rigged, at least for ratings. There is no way she should have even made it past Hollywood week IMO.

I am also sick of hearing Minaj call everyone her ladybug in that ghetto voice, her and Mariah need to go. Urban is doing a decent job though.

he's the best thing about idol right now IMO.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
dexternjack;5011574 said:

And Urban doesn't really want to be there.

kristie

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;5011636 said:
And Urban doesn't really want to be there.

i think he does. i'm assuming that he would rather work with judges not named randy jackson, mariah carey:)(), and nicki minaj. i'm just guessing.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;5011345 said:

She butchered "Circle of Life" and I love that song :bang2:

It took you this long to figure out this show is rigged :D

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They really have scraped the bottom of the barrel. I say about 15 of the final 20 have no business being there.

Sad to see the Turbanator go but he was bad too. He is tons better than that big-haired thing dancing in the aisles looking like a fool.

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;5012979 said:
This article lost all of its credibility when she ranked Zoanette as her favorite girl and Angela as #5 :bang2:

I know. I hated it as well. then again the lady who wrote the article seems to like the quirky type of singers like Charlie or the crazy train wreck types like zoanette.