American Idol season 12

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
[youtube]YJ3o5U3E1Pk[/youtube]

This is a video of my friend Lizz who will be on American Idol tonight. Hoping for the best for her.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Muhast;5000338 said:

This is a video of my friend Lizz who will be on American Idol tonight. Hoping for the best for her.

I wish her well and good luck!

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;5000338 said:

she's awesome!!! i wish her the best of luck. :D

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;5000486 said:
she's awesome!!! i wish her the best of luck. :D

They have shown her quite a bit. She has purple in her hair now, she made it to the group portion so far

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;5000591 said:
And they just sent her home. Her group was a disaster

yeah, it was. she was good, but the others sucked. sorry, muhast. :(

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;5000709 said:
yeah, it was. she was good, but the others sucked. sorry, muhast. :(

The entire harmony was messed up and the one they kept didnt know any of the words lol. They made a lot of questionable choices. Nikki rips into this girl haley for not staying up with her group or knowing the words yet she stayed. One entire group didnt know the song but the entire group made it through. And then the crazy girl kez or whatever who did awful on s olo and didnt do well with her group made it through.

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;5000732 said:
The entire harmony was messed up and the one they kept didnt know any of the words lol. They made a lot of questionable choices. Nikki rips into this girl haley for not staying up with her group or knowing the words yet she stayed. One entire group didnt know the song but the entire group made it through. And then the crazy girl kez or whatever who did awful on s olo and didnt do well with her group made it through.

i know. it was so confusing. in fact, i was getting angry at the judges for putting through people who clearly didn't deserve to go any farther like kez.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;5000739 said:
When are the LIVE shows? Thats when I probably will tune in.

i don't remember. towards the end of this month maybe? they have the top 40 to reveal as well as the las vegas round to do before live shows.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Is AI on tonight? I haven't watched an episode this season. And I used to be a fan (not the calling-in type fan, though).

blindzebra

Reaction score
I am missing Simon...it did not matter if you were Whitney Houston if you did not know the lyrics you went home.

Nicki has ruined the show. When a judge can say, "That was awful, I loved loved it," you know it is bad.

I always have disagreed with a choice or two in the past but so far about half the people moving forward have been terrible and several that were top 12 worthy have been sent home.

kmp77

Reaction score
So far this season has been bad. Most of the girls were horrible. Only one girl...country girl maybe? Peach/orange shirt was any good. Usually at this stage there are quite a few good ones. I don't know, I think they're getting to the point where they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

And that one annoying crazy girl...that looks like a dude...someone shoot her please!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kmp77;5001043 said:
So far this season has been bad. Most of the girls were horrible. Only one girl...country girl maybe? Peach/orange shirt was any good. Usually at this stage there are quite a few good ones. I don't know, I think they're getting to the point where they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

And that one annoying crazy girl...that looks like a dude...someone shoot her please!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Lol, my wife calls her "cousin it". We don't know what the real gender is. Also, they missed Randy the first day, some real questionable ppl went through.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Can someone explain how in the heck this woman got through to the next round?

She sucked in her first audition. She sucked in the group round. She has sucked more than a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

And yet they keep putting her through. She can't sing and she sure as heck isn't good looking. What's the story with her? She is making this show a complete joke.

zoanette_johnson_american_idol.jpg

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
blindzebra;5000995 said:
I am missing Simon...it did not matter if you were Whitney Houston if you did not know the lyrics you went home.

Nicki has ruined the show. When a judge can say, "That was awful, I loved loved it," you know it is bad.

I always have disagreed with a choice or two in the past but so far about half the people moving forward have been terrible and several that were top 12 worthy have been sent home.

When she said that I knew it was over for the franchise. AI is on life support and someone should pull the plug.

I feel bad for Kieth Urban though. He was pretty much talked into doing this gig.

kmp77

Reaction score
I'm watching on DVR so a bit behind. Tonight the girls are 1,000 time better. So far a few have been really good. Not sure how tonight they sound good but last night they were horrible.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I'm not going to watch the show this season. I can't stand Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey. Mariah needs to chill out with the "It was marvelous Darling" in that voice she does. And Nicki is just obnoxious. lol, I can't take it. I kinda lost interest when Simon left, I just don't think Randy is an Anchor judge. He is a sidekick playing the lead role and it doesn't work. At least when Steven Tyler was there, you had the "what is he going to say/do" aspect. This year? Not feeling it.