Who says bikini girl was good for AI?

Look what it has done for this thread.

:laugh2:

yeah. lots of laughs. :laugh1:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
kristie;2790014 said:
let's see here. american idol is over, kris allen has won(which i was happy about), & this comes up:mad: :

http://www.popeater.com/music/artic...id-atandt-push-kris-allen-over-the-top/500040
From the article:

On Wednesday, Fox Broadcasting issued a statement (seen on The Hollywood Reporter) saying that "Fox and the producers of 'American Idol' are absolutely certain that the results of this competition are fair, accurate and verified. Kris Allen is, without a doubt, the American Idol. We have an independent third-party monitoring procedure in place to ensure the integrity of the voting process. In no way did any individuals unfairly influence the outcome of the competition."

AT&T issued a statement saying that "countless parties were held," and that "it's quite a leap to suggest that a few individuals could have impacted the final results."
Seems a non-issue.

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;2790019 said:
From the article:

Seems a non-issue.

yeah. i'm just a little mad that it's come out after all has been said & done. i mean let kris allen enjoy his win.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Word is Adam Lambert gets the cover in the next issue of Rolling Stone where he finally opens up about his sexuality. Its very obvious, but Adam has never said the three words, I AM GAY. Is this a bad or good decision?? Will he be stealing Kris' thunder with the announcement? Anyone care?

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2791187 said:
Word is Adam Lambert gets the cover in the next issue of Rolling Stone where he finally opens up about his sexuality. Its very obvious, but Adam has never said the three words, I AM GAY. Is this a bad or good decision?? Will he be stealing Kris' thunder with the announcement? Anyone care?

i heard that was a rumor. i have no idea if he plans to say whether or not he's gay.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2791187 said:

Nope.