American Idol season 8

kristie

Reaction score
anyone here watching it this season? who do guys like so far? just curious. i just figured i would ask.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
kristie;2620198 said:
anyone here watching it this season? who do guys like so far? just curious. i just figured i would ask.

Lil Rounds because she's from Memphis

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rowdy;2621682 said:
You think Giant Squares sounds better?

:laugh2:

Yeagermeister;2621785 said:
I'm sure the first name is a nickname of some kind but that's what her name is.

people who go by their nicknames should get soldering iron shoved up their ***

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Typical Idol so far...

The quality participants are and will be in the background for a couple weeks while they showcase the drama queens and weirdos.

The guy that tragically lost his wife is very good, I think. His best friend is okay too.

Tough to tell since we don't get to hear from them longer than 3 seconds before the next "oh my god...you have to put me through! I've been working so hard, my life is like over if you don't put me through!!!!"

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2623700 said:
Typical Idol so far...

The quality participants are and will be in the background for a couple weeks while they showcase the drama queens and weirdos.

The guy that tragically lost his wife is very good, I think. His best friend is okay too.

Tough to tell since we don't get to hear from them longer than 3 seconds before the next "oh my god...you have to put me through! I've been working so hard, my life is like over if you don't put me through!!!!"

I'm dying to see who the next Sanjaya will be :laugh2:

kmp77

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2623788 said:
I'm dying to see who the next Sanjaya will be :laugh2:

That goofy gay guy with the bandanna maybe? But he can at least sing better than Sanjaya.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
The guys seem to have more talent than the girls so far. The Osmond kid getting knocked off was a surprise. He sang better than a lot of the ones that got thru. I guess the producers wanted to make sure the name recognition to not cause a problem. The guy could sing.

I do like the guy that lost his wife. Awesome voice. And the guy with the cold black hair looks like a top talent. Still waiting for a girl to be awesome but have not seen it yet.

It was wierd the other night when Simon said that if somebody forgot the words they were gone, and then let a couple of people thru after they forgot the words.

kristie

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2625611 said:
The guys seem to have more talent than the girls so far. The Osmond kid getting knocked off was a surprise. He sang better than a lot of the ones that got thru. I guess the producers wanted to make sure the name recognition to not cause a problem. The guy could sing.

I do like the guy that lost his wife. Awesome voice. And the guy with the cold black hair looks like a top talent. Still waiting for a girl to be awesome but have not seen it yet.

It was wierd the other night when Simon said that if somebody forgot the words they were gone, and then let a couple of people thru after they forgot the words.

i know. i thought that was weird.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The two best friends (one of whom had his pass away recently) are about the only ones with talent on the show.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I totally lose interest in the show once the freaks and terrible singers are eliminated.

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;2626448 said:
The two best friends (one of whom had his pass away recently) are about the only ones with talent on the show.

i like those two as well.:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tonight I want to see them cut the girl from Puerto Rico who is so into herself, Tatiana.

The drama of that cut will be hilarious.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2633529 said:
Tonight I want to see them cut the girl from Puerto Rico who is so into herself, Tatiana.

She shouldn't have made it that far.

My favorite is still in the running so far.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2633615 said:
She shouldn't have made it that far.

My favorite is still in the running so far.
I'll guess Lil Rounds from Memphis.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2633529 said:

Well no go on that wish.

I think they need to put her and that drama queen gay guy in a room together with a warning sign on the door.