American Idol

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3408048 said:
Whoo hooo Lee in the finale. Crystal too.

I always enjoy seeing their home packages. No surprise Casey got the boot.

Crystal won the coin toss and has the pimp spot next week.

yay for lee!!:D

not surprised that casey got the boot even though i liked him.

crystal getting the pimp spot is great, but it's been proven that getting the pimp spot in the finale doesn't guarantee victory.(example: season 7)

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I am so in love with Lee's studio version of Simple Man.

[youtube]1I5w8WCnW28[/youtube]

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3410423 said:

I didn't like it but LS is one of my favorite bands.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3410423 said:

Wow, that is really good. So much better than the version he played on the show.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Crystal absolutely slayed Lee tonight.

Lee was horrible all night. Out of tune, out of sync. You could tell he was a ball of nerves.

Crystal was professional, confident, vocally amazing, and just made an embarrassment out of Lee.

I still love Lee, thinks hes got a very recording friendly/radio friendly voice and cant wait to buy his album.

Crystal is not my cuppa musically, but I wish her well.

This finale seemed a bit anticlimactic to years past. I remember last year I was way more into it.

Simon's last year on the panel. The show will not survive much longer.

Tomorrows guest appearances include Christina Aguilera-one of my favorites and eye candy Enrique Iglesias. Looking forward to those performances.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3414541 said:
Crystal absolutely slayed Lee tonight.

Lee was horrible all night. Out of tune, out of sync. You could tell he was a ball of nerves.

Crystal was professional, confident, vocally amazing, and just made an embarrassment out of Lee.

I still love Lee, thinks hes got a very recording friendly/radio friendly voice and cant wait to buy his album.

Crystal is not my cuppa musically, but I wish her well.

This finale seemed a bit anticlimactic to years past. I remember last year I was way more into it.

Simon's last year on the panel. The show will not survive much longer.

Tomorrows guest appearances include Christina Aguilera-one of my favorites and eye candy Enrique Iglesias. Looking forward to those performances.

you forgot about kris allen. he's going to be there as well.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3414568 said:
I saw that. At one point, Lee was 10 points ahead, so looks like Crystal is catching steam with still the West Coast to go. But is dial idol ever reliable??Never really paid attention how it factored in the finales. I think Crystal has this victory in the bag.

i checked it again. not looking good for crystal.:(

kristie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3414611 said:
AI is a popularity contest not a talent contest.

it's a fact that i hate about the show. i just wish it was more about talent rather then who's popular.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
kristie;3414684 said:
it's a fact that i hate about the show. i just wish it was more about talent rather then who's popular.

Once Casey was gone I knew Lee would win. The screaming female vote would no longer be split.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3414854 said:
Once Casey was gone I knew Lee would win. The screaming female vote would no longer be split.

Yeah, that is similar to last year when Kris Allen won. Danny Gokey's voters moved right over his way and it put him over the top.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Joe Rod;3414870 said:
Yeah, that is similar to last year when Kris Allen won. Danny Gokey's voters moved right over his way and it put him over the top.

Thankfully

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I pick a favorite during the first 2 or 3 shows. My favorite has only won one time. Crystal has been my favorite all year. So odds are Lee has won this. I haven't been able to watch almost any of it live. But I have checked the performances online. She has been consistently great all year.

Congrats Lee.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
HEY HEY HEY :mad:

I didnt stay until midnight voting my fingers off for Lee because hes cute. Infact, I dont find him that cute at all.(I like my men like Tony Romo :eek:: )

Anyways, Yeah Crystal has been consistantly good, but Lee deserves to be there too. I think hes got a great recording voice. His musical style is more my thing.

Crystal deserves this too. I wont be bitter if she wins either.

Just glad its not SIOBAHN. Barf.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3415572 said:
HEY HEY HEY :mad:

I didnt stay until midnight voting my fingers off for Lee because hes cute. Infact, I dont find him that cute at all.(I like my men like Tony Romo :eek:: )

Anyways, Yeah Crystal has been consistantly good, but Lee deserves to be there too. I think hes got a great recording voice. His musical style is more my thing.

Crystal deserves this too. I wont be bitter if she wins either.

Just glad its not SIOBAHN. Barf.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/jaws.jpg

:D