American Idol

kristie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3399162 said:
I haven't really watched it this season but the couple of times I have she is the best one I have seen.

my husband would agree with you because he likes crystal too, & he's not an idol fan.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3399999 said:
I thought Mike was better than Casey last night and overall in the competition. So Casey making it through kinda surprised me. Oh well. I still think its going to be Crystal/Lee for the finale with Crystal winning.

I agree with those saying this season has been the worst. I see myself only buying Lee's music.

Bon Jovi looks damn hot for approaching 50. Wow. Richie's mic was too loud though and that Superman song they sang is kinda meh. DAUGHTRY sang a pretty ballad. Fantasia does not interest me.

Casey has the mothers vote. :laugh2:

Lee has the teeny bopper vote

Crystal is just better than all of them

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;3400232 said:
I knew a dancer named Crystal a long time ago.

Did she make your brown eyes blue?

Boo...Hiss...Try the veal.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3400225 said:
Casey has the mothers vote. :laugh2:

Lee has the teeny bopper vote

Crystal is just better than all of them

Is Lee that fat, football player?

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Lee's Simple Man, was fantastic, but Hallelujah was not that good. I hated both Casey's songs and Crystal was pretty good on her 1st song and better on the 2nd one.

LEE Vs Crystal next week. Book it. Bank it.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Several weeks ago I predicted here that it would be Casey, Crystal, and Lee in the top three. I also stated I wouldn't be surprised if Lee won over Crystal in the final.

Although, I think those three have talent, the show has become artificial, especially when it comes to the judges' comments. It was so easy to see that they were pushing a Lee/Crystal final with Lee to be the winner, to the point of sycophancy.

I actually liked Casey's "Daughters" performance the best out of them all. But, he's going home this week just because of reasons already stated.

Crystal's second performance was pitchy, but the judges still fawned over her. Lee's "Hallelujah" was not that good either. That song is about broken love, not angels flying down and trumpets blazing. Jeff Buckley's performance of that song is the best.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3406077 said:
Lee's Simple Man, was fantastic, but Hallelujah was not that good. I hated both Casey's songs and Crystal was pretty good on her 1st song and better on the 2nd one.

LEE Vs Crystal next week. Book it. Bank it.
I felt the reverse. Didn't like the Simple Man -- probably because it resembled the Shinedown version that is currently on the radio (which I can't stand).

His Hallelujah was really good, though.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Lee is going to win but I think Crystal is better than any of them.

Casey should have sung Simple Man. I didn't like Lee's version either.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Crystal will win. The show hasnt had a female winner since season 6. They are due.

kristie

Reaction score
theogt;3406120 said:
I felt the reverse. Didn't like the Simple Man -- probably because it resembled the Shinedown version that is currently on the radio (which I can't stand).

His Hallelujah was really good, though.

i thought it was amazing.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Whoo hooo Lee in the finale. Crystal too.

I always enjoy seeing their home packages. No surprise Casey got the boot.

Crystal won the coin toss and has the pimp spot next week.